It's Official #Hell Yeah!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

~LadyLemon~

I Serve Larry's Stick
I GOT THE JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOO-HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:hyper:

I start on Monday!!! :up:

Nothing too terribly exciting, but still, I'm excited! It's just a position at a local public library. I worked all five years at my campus library while in college, and now I'm planning on pursuing my MLIS, and this will be my first experience with a public library. Everyone there is really nice, and it's good to have my foot in the door somewhere. There's lots of opportunities to advance, which is great, even though I don't plan on staying in this area.

~LadyLemon~ said:
a position at a local public library.

Congratulations on getting the job that you want.

Attempting to be nice at the thought of one more librarian on the planet. I cant tell you the librarian jokes we make in the safety office involving chemical weapons and/or radioactive substances. :|

But perhaps you, BG and Verte are 'normal'.

Good luck and I really wish you well.

:applaud: Congrats!! :D

*deletes bitter comments like 'at least somebody is getting a job they want!' then types this, which essentially defeats the purpose of deleting... :shifty:

Seriously though, that is excellent! :up:

Thanks guys!

I think this is a blessing in disguise...if I wouldn't have gone through the horrible experience we had in December, I wouldn't be doing this now. After my 23rd year being shitty, 24 seems to be looking up!

:)

Back
Top Bottom