it's official # heater in April

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

verte

The Fly
It's going down into the thirties at night here, and the high is about sixty. That's cold for April in the Sunbelt. I remember last year hauling out the heater in the middle of May. Spring weather is so unpredictable.

Mr. BAW said:
There used to be another poster with a similar name,,,all she would do was complain about this, complain about that. Too hot; too cold!!!
Hi Verte...:wave:
:censored:

:lol:

:censored:

Geez, haven't I heard of that poster before?:wink: Of course I won't mention any names.............:wink:

The real problem is that April weather is just too unpredictable.....it's probably the most fickle of the month, weatherwise. It's probably that way all over. I remember being in Scotland and going through winter, summer and spring all in 24 hours. It's more fickle there than anywhere else I've been. I love Scotland, but I don't love the weather. I think alot of Scots don't either.

I've got my heater going full blast right now. Gosh, it's cold for April. I'd rather have it a bit too cold than too hot, however. Three years ago in April it hit 92 as a high and I got sick from the heat. Ooh, that was not fun. All I have to do is put on a jacket right now.

it's been unusually cold this year here in nevada, too.

the weather can't seem to make up it's mind.

yesterday i was laying on the beach - but today it's supposed to rain. :angry:

Back
Top Bottom