It's Official #heated bread products

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Talkie Toaster

Babyface
toast.jpg

bagel.jpg

muffin.jpg

waffle.jpg

1104_lg.jpg

Anyone, anyone?

Howdy doodly do! How's it going? I'm Talkie, Talkie Toaster, your chirpy breakfast companion. Talkie's the name, toasting's the game. Anyone like any toast?

How did somebody come up with toast? I mean, who was the first person to look at bread and think, 'Hmm...if we made these suckers warm and crispy, I bet that would be good!'?

I guess it's too much to hope for that this toaster dealie is not an alter ego of somebody here :mad:

Look, I don't want any toast, and they don't want any toast. In fact, no one around here wants any toast. Not now, not ever. No toast!

Or muffins! Or muffins! We don't like muffins around here! We want no muffins, no toast, no teacakes, no buns, baps, baguettes, or bagels, no croissants, no crumpets, no pancakes, no potato cakes, and no hot-cross buns and definitely no smegging flapjacks!

I :heart: it. I just discovered it a few weeks ago when I was visiting Sam in Norwich. I borrowed two of the tapes from him and now I need MORE!

I like the Cat.

"Fish!"

"Today's Fish is Trout A La Creme, enjoy your meal."

"Fish!"

"Fish!"

"Fish!"

"Fish!"

"Fish!"

"I will!"

My favourite episode:

LISTER: Well we've passed the test, Rimmer. You can let us out.
RIMMER: I can't let you out.
LISTER: Why not?
RIMMER: Because the King of the Potato People won't let me. I begged him. I got down on my knees and wept. He wants to keep you here. Keep you here for ten years.
CAT: Could we see him?
RIMMER: See who?
CAT: The King.
RIMMER: Do you have a magic carpet?
LISTER: Yeah, a little three-seater.
RIMMER: So, let me get this straight. You want to fly on a magic carpet to see the King of the Potato People and plead with him for your freedom, and you're telling me you are completely sane?! I think that warrants 2 hours of W.O.O.
LISTER: What's W.O.O?
CAT: You had to ask.
RIMMER: With ... out ... oxygen. No oxygen for 2 hours. That will teach you to be bread baskets.

Bonochick said:
How did somebody come up with toast? I mean, who was the first person to look at bread and think, 'Hmm...if we made these suckers warm and crispy, I bet that would be good!'?

i think it was probably an accident like potato chips? :shrug:

and who says posting at interference is a waste of time...it's educational too :wink:

Back
Top Bottom