Its Official.....Have you met anyone famous!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i have met very few famous people. the last person i met that was famous was the guy who plays the janitor from Scrubs *i can never remember his name*. he is a nice guy. i met him while i was staying at the clarence in Dublin. my friend and i partied with him and his crew one night. :yes:

now i am hoping to add Chris Martin to this list. oh and Angel, i almost met justin last year. lol yep he was in Atlanta recording with a friend of my brother-in-law.

i have met prof baseball players, basketball players. I almost hit Jane Fonda last year in Logan Airport. lol i was sitting in a chair yawning and i reached back to stretch and she was behind me. i didn?t know it until my friend freaked out. lol

on holiday in sardinia july last year i happened to meet Vinnie Jones on hols with some of his mates inc Tony Allen. :)

(tony is a restraunteur and is in new bbc2 cooking show - tony and giorgio :D)

both were really nice guys :) i got vinnies autograph :sexywink: tho he spelt my name wrong lol.

also at the resort was um soem geeza out of westlife, to this day i still dont know if it was kian or nicky :der: oh well not a fan soooo ...

was a memorable holiday, my boss and their friends got quite chatty with vinnie and his mates which was cool, and on the last night they all got v.pissed and vinnie and westlife geez were really drunk singing old irish songs, only the westlife guy didnt seem to know the words ... hmmmm, thats manufactured pop music for u :eeklaugh:

i have a pic of vinnie and westlife, somehow i will get it scanned and try and post it if i remember ;)

Back
Top Bottom