IT'S OFFICIAL # hats off to ya!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zonelistener

ONE love, blood, life
hey all ~

I haven't been around here much lately...wanted to apologize - I have been super busy.

I hope everyone is doing well. It is good to see the likes of Megganie, Sicy and Basstrap, as well as Screaming Flower and Bonochick still posting in IT'S OFFICIAL. And who could forget Mayor McCheese himself, Salome. Didn't he have a sidekick too??? Was it the fryguy Angela Harlem? Does she still post here anymore.

She was a good spud! :D

Well, it was nice to touch (base with) all of you.

See you in another few months when I stop by!

Ciao! :wave:

Thanks, ass.

thebirdman.gif

I am busier too.

so there.

I worked 55 hours last week :p

P.S. I could use a good U2 concert right about...

now

Last edited:
No need for a butt massage today...but my back could use one after all the work I just did!

Hey zonelistener! :wave:

Ain't missin much!

I'll keep an eye on things for you though! :up:

U2SavesTheWorld said:
Thanks, ass.

thebirdman.gif

WOW!

Unwarranted hostility ~ poor zonelistener returns to his old home and gets blasted.

There there, clawruinsthethread :hug: :sexywink:

I actually thought that was the best reply of the bunch. :up:

Well, it is providing that it was said with love...there was love in that, right? Because I really sensed a whole lotta love.

Zonelistener said he sent her a PM to make sure it was a love-stuffed response! :D

Often, Missloserians salute Illinerds with that kind, single-fingered, gesture! :love:

zonelistener said:
Mayor McCheese himself, Salome.

My initial desire was to quote this part of the thread immediately, but I decided to read the rest of this thread first...and I discovered that I did the same thing last time. It's nice to know that I haven't changed much. :up:

Back
Top Bottom