It's Official#Hang up calls

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

adamswildhoney

ONE love, blood, life
So in the last 1/2 hr, we have gotten 5 phone calls. Ya know the type the phone just rings once then hangs up. So my mom just pick up the phone for the 6th time and while hanging up, exclaimed "What the F**K!!" really loudly. Then hangs the phone up. Well the phone just rang again and turns out that the person on the other end was my Aunt Linda and she heard what my mom said :lmao:

Those hangup calls are telemarketers checking when people are home in your house apparently. Or they're stalkers. Or an aunt who is having phone probs.

One night, we had a really huge night on the grog with our next door neighbours and got to bed at like 6am or something. At about 8am one fo the neighbours knew we were still asleep and rang. My husband was all groggy and hung up on them. A minute or so later the phone rings again and the husband who was a bit more awake this time screams "What the FUCK do you want? Stop fucking calling!" and hung up again. The second caller was my mum.

:lmao: We wouldnt have known if my dad hadn't told us.

:lmao: Angies husband :lmao:

Nobody really phones us excpet my Granny.

bayernfc said:
*totally irrelevant comment* Hanging up on telemarkerters' fun!!:reject:

yes, yes it is. and so is yelling at them in foreign languages :shifty: not...like...i've...uh...done that or anything....

my sister is the only one who really gets phone calls at home, so at school i ignore the phone when it rings and make my roommate answer it. i hate the phone. except when yertle called the radio station. that was funny.

Angela Harlem said:
Those hangup calls are telemarketers checking when people are home in your house apparently. Or they're stalkers. Or an aunt who is having phone probs.

One night, we had a really huge night on the grog with our next door neighbours and got to bed at like 6am or something. At about 8am one fo the neighbours knew we were still asleep and rang. My husband was all groggy and hung up on them. A minute or so later the phone rings again and the husband who was a bit more awake this time screams "What the FUCK do you want? Stop fucking calling!" and hung up again. The second caller was my mum.

:lmao: We wouldnt have known if my dad hadn't told us.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!! OMFG!!! that is hillarious!! :lmao:

what did you husband say when he found out it was your mum???
:eek::laugh:

*never ever answers the phone without checking caller ID first*

I had some calling me from a private number like 6-7 a night. When I finally got so annoyed I picked up the phone only to be hung up on. After a few days I started picking up the phone and breathing heavy into it, saying random things/names...I guess after a while my stalker got bored or freaked out by me...:D

:lol:

he was listening to my show and got the phone number off the site and called up. didn't say much cos he didn't want to end up with a really high phone bill. he said he doesn't normally sound like that, but it was cool.

:lmao:

we usuraly get a phone company or pay tv people ring us up at dinner time....i remember once dad went nuts at one of the guys on the phone.....
they must cop a lot

Back
Top Bottom