It's official #haircut

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ABEL

An Angel In Devil's Shoes
So I got my haircut today. I like the style that I had, so I told the lady I wanted to keep it the same, but take about an inch or so off. I like the cut, and the way she did it, but I feel like she didn't take enough off the length. I hate leaving the hair stylist with a short bad hair cut, so now I'm trying to decide if I should just wait a couple months and get it cut again later, or go back tomorrow and get a little more taken off the length.

I'm really starting to like Pro-Cuts. Even though I haven't liked those type of quick hair cut places in the past and have usually just gone to a salon, I'm really starting to like it. I like it because they do this little massage thing to your neck when they shampoo your hair :drool: When I got there today they said the lady who usally cut my hair there didn't work there any more. I was a bit dissapointed, but I needed a cut, so I just went with the next available stylist. I liked the lady who used to cut my hair, cuz she did that massage thing. I was pleasantly surprised when the new lady did the same thing, and even put a hot towel on my neck when she finished the shampooing :up: It's almost worth the hair cut just for the massage hehe :yes:

So anyway, I'm still trying to decide about the length :|

Ya a week is about all that it takes to get used to a cut. My mom is a former hair stylist so she won't let me go to anyone else to get it worked on :der: but she likes to cut my hair a lil too short. so for the first week I'll put a bunch of styling goo in my hair to make it work the way I like it lol.

well it's not the style...I like the style...it's just the length, feels too long...anyway I guess I will wait before I go back :|

I'm sure you're going to like your hair. Remember how badly I freaked out after my haircut last fall? After about a few weeks, I started to like it.

Come to think of it...I haven't had my hair cut since...:hmm:...I really should have that done.

well I do like the hair cut, like I said, I'm just not sure about the lengh lol

Sicy said:
ABEL, your hair is hella short already.. you cut more off? :der:

lol, it's not that short! I dunno, it just feels like I didn't really get a hair cut :der:

I guess I won't get any more cut off for now tho, and wait a couple months when it starts getting hotter in the summer and then get a little more taken off :shrug:

i haven't had a haircut in a long time. im thinking of going back to med-long layers again for the summer. and then let it grow out again in the winter. to be honest...long hair is such a pain in the ass to take care of. im low maintenance when it comes to my hair. i only do the basics to it. but then again, since my hair fiasco 2 months ago, i've overconditioned it almost every week just to keep my hair from drying out. now i put gel and Laminates in my hair to make it all nice, shiny, and manageable. only thing i dont do is blowdry my hair anymore.

but i do need a haircut. the back of my hair on the inside gets matted now:huh:

Last edited:
meegannie said:
I haven't had my hair cut since last November. :eek:hymy:

that was actually the last time I had gotten my hair cut too prior to this one :lol:

Back
Top Bottom