it's official groundmaster 325

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

IWasBored

Blue Crack Supplier
toroa.jpg

:yes:

one of those (maybe two) is outside making one hell of a racket

I want one of those...I'm gonna paint it metallic pink, purple, and silver...and then certain deeds will be performed with it.

:shifty:

:evil:

:hyper:

the reason i originally posted this was cos one almost ran me over as i was leaving the library...i thought that it would be a lot of fun to drive one, and wondered if they've got them (or something like them) at the college campus where i work in the summer, and if it requires a CDL, or just a plain old driver's liscense (like the golf carts), and see if i can get a winter job there too

I can answer all of your questions!

1. Get a brick.
2. Whip that brick at the head of the driver.
3. Remove the unconscious driver
4. Hop in
5. Go, baby, goooooo!!!!!!!

damn, you really like that lightbulb simley, don't you?

i can't belive that there was a lemon and it was done away with...you'd think that something like that would be a staple on a list of smilies at a U2 board...

IWasBored said:
damn, you really like that lightbulb simley, don't you?

I enjoy the lightbulb because I feel like all of my posts are brilliant and enlightening...I just imagine people reading them and saying, "Ahhhhh!!!" and having one of those "lightbulb over the head" types of moments.

*pause*

:shifty:

Okay, or maybe I just like it, for some odd reason. :laugh:

i remember when i obsessively used the :der: smilie for the icon for everything. posts, replies, pms. i think peeps got sick of seeing it. maybe that's why i never get pms anymore! :laugh:

we never get enough snow to use one of those thangs. maybe since i've lived here, there's been enough snow total to have used one of those.

ah, that's cool!! i just noticed that it's been in the subject bar in like ALL of your posts...

i still wonder about this lemon...

i'm bumping this thread from page 3 cos i hear one of those bastards outside again...

I'm glad it got bumped back up because now I'm again imagining how much fun I'd have driving one!

Back
Top Bottom