It's Official Grammar Is Dead

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

meegannie

Blue Crack Addict
This is teh thread where you can't use the backspace key or edit. It has come to my atteniotn that I use the backspace key fare to often, so now I will stop and you can all see how I truly type.

:resject:

I csuck. Thorwo me in the rject bos now.

Actually, I type like Basstrap. Where the hell is he anyway?

:ohmy: pengueis??? I'm giong there now!

I type like a tune tirrl. You should seee me on teh yptewriter. I sued pup aall the coreection tapel!!!!

I am right here

I borrowed a whgooe bunch of awesome cd's from my friend

anyone else like Low??

meggy you would l;ove them!!!

I want toe hear tehm!!!!

Have you ever litstne to MOjave 3 liek ta told you?

I'm ateoklkg to my boriyfriend and I have to leave to get the train and a i don't wanna! :sad:

I haven't getton to listen to Mojave 3 yet!!!
sadly

but I really want to!

Ireally do

but I couldn't find their cd anywhere!
so I'm going to order it soon

meegannie said:
Yayayay!!! Get "Excuses for Travellers."

I DONT WANT TO TAKE THE TRAIN!! :( :( :( :( :(

hahaha...that fit really well!!!

(the album name and your plea)

trains are funb

i ususlaly can type really reawlll so I am just going to type insanely fast evne though I iknow that will mean a ton of eerors!

I hope my dad gets home some with poizza becuase I am really hungry! damn I am typing firast!!!!!

I'm addidited to the cackespace key as you can clearly telel I often do it without even tnoticing I am soing it. I have fat fingers that will oftem timese hit other kieys and sinve I can't use backspace you're all stucjk lookingat all the fun I have when I type.

I am a horrible typer
and abad pseller so this is not gott for my selfiestemm

Soemone told mea bout a book wtuirttng in the ealry 1900's about penguins talkening over the wirkd old and i thingkout of you

goddurn I look like a complete idiott without the backspece
this is crackeing me up *bows fone to the petrosn who invented the baclspave key

my typing sucks when im tired. i can type 70 wpm on a good day. today is a good day.

yowywowy

I just took ont of those listerine pocketpac thingies..those little dissolavble paper thignies and It cleared out my sinuses and I think it burned my tongue....I will have fersh breath for a week. Yet they are somehow quite addicteing......tinglity feeling in my motuh feels like I just brushed my teeth.

Sorry I just put that bit of ingo in here because I didnt' want to start a new thread and cbecome a thread starting :reject: and I'm too lazy to use my backspace key

the greaht punkpking is on. i love the greaht punkmoping.

i love it the most. yayayaya.

i love snoopy.

:hpyuer:

damn.

:crazy:

i love snoopy baby!!!!!
the great pumpkin is an awesome peanuts
im one of the worst typists areound and i usally dont edit anyway so yall pretty much see my typos lol

za class baby za class

dammit screamer i wanna go watch snoopy halloween speacials. is it that time already?whens hallowen again?

ahalloween is on thruadday. go watch th e cuties snoopy. he the red baron. they need to stop being mean to poor tcharlie and people nbeeed to stop giving his rocks instead of candy. :mad:

lucy is a bitzotch.

:drool:

Lol! I have hallowoeen off ...what shall i do? not too sure, considering im jused to working it...i guess illl have to gnive candy...or show up at work to get some free stuff...sitlly fvidoe store.

BTW, this is one of the funniest threads i've sseeen ...queite amsuing.

Screaming Flower said:
the greaht punkpking is on. i love the greaht punkmoping.

i love it the most. yayayaya.

i love snoopy.

:hpyuer:

damn.

:crazy:

dammit, I missed the Great Pumpkin again this year :banghead:

I always had the cheap halloween costumes - a big garbage bag with holes for the eyes and arms was a raisin. I think I did the sheet/ghost thing. My most creative was probably getting a tight striped shirt, a beret, a penciled on thin mustache and a piece of cardboard cut into the shape of an artists pallette. Ze french artiste, n'est-ce pas?

I'm a pretty good typer - my summers of temping kinda required it. I think I tested at 75wpm or something like that. though even with that it's hard to keep up with some people in MSN or AIM, or in the U2 chat room.

some of you apparently use A LOT of baskspace. LMAO. :lmao: I picked a good time to mis-type, no?

____
:tongue: It was really hard to resist backspacing to fix that.

*rubs ands together

''m going to type 50wpm now and see how good i do. Damn i suck eh? I use all the correction tape too meggyhead. Then I have to have the boss's daughter come help me change it becauser after 5 shit i mean 3 years i still cant figure out how to do ti!!

:heart: snoopy

PEANSBGP12.gif

Back
Top Bottom