It's Official Grammar Is Dead

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm in Virginia in the mountianl. I'm away tired becasueou I wentt o abe ate 1am and then ahaev to dbet up early to come to the mountains an d now I'm witn eh cmoutnatins and tired as hell. My btarni nleaves tomroorw at 5:50am and then I hwav a 31/2 hour ride and then have to bet the metro back home to silver sring and then call my boyfriend in England because I want to calk ro thim at a normal time becasue usualy he has to stay up until the early moirnitng hours on teh honpe with me and weekens are the only time that I'm not ate work and he's not in class and our nomrmal timals coincide. I'm so tires and hungry but I had a big breakfast this morning with losts of cholestoral and I saw a turtle, turkesy, at deer, a horse, a mule, at cat, dogs, and more tahn waone deer I don't know wwy I saw said I saw one deer. There's trees here.

I wish I had he computer I was using yesterday with no c, eradict ...... and no z (how do you spell zonelistneer without z?). It would make posting in this forum thingy way better. Hmmm, I am not the sbest speller, but, reading this after I am done is not that bad. It is fvery hard not to use that backspace key. It is so easy just to tap with my pinky finger over here ____>

:huh:

I just had asalda for dinner and it wasn't very good. I am highly disappointed, as I had been looking forward to this salad all day. I'ms till hungry, but I don't want to eat anything else yet.

i just woke uo yiu guys so my tyoping will prolly suck ut i have to take a shower now becuae i jus need to and man this hs hard not using the backspace key but ill be a good little intereferencer and not use it cause im jusy cool like day i what kind of salals was it kat and can i have some or whait it was gross so nevermind we have some leftoverpizza ill eat instead

:p man i suck, lol

Bad grammar is one of the few things tyat REALLY bothers me...

this thread is absoluetly killing me.

See the mistake in the first line:? I'm DYING toi go fix it...

agghh!!!!! I can't take it!

Anyone been lucky enought o see the new Jerry Seinfeld movie? It's called Comedian and it's getting good reviews......

Only one mistake up there which isn't too band. Well, there's another. I type pretty fast though, so it's not like my mistakes aren't happening with slow typing. I sitll miss the backspace key.......argh........that last mistake was pathetic.......

right now I am eating a bag of candy corn adn I think it's making me pretty hyper yay candy...
i fear for mey teeth are gonna rot right outta my heas byt candy corn is do yummy and delicous plis it sayd itrs a fat free food.....yayayayayayayayay it's not gonna make me fat

:hypoer::hyper::hyper:

pressing backspace key has became a habit aof me... i don't think i can live without it.

:heart: backspace

somethimes i just coun't countrol my fingers and type those weird thinkgs out. :no:

I hate the weather . It's always rainging and my umbrelle fell and almost got run over by a car. I'm such a klutz...good thing I didn't fall myself. I want sunshine!!! :scream:

I'm tried because I atalked on the phone late night foru four anda hal hours. I twa s5 am there, so I'm probalby not ats tired as tomseon else. It was the bst converastion ever,a though and ai Was lal :haret: :rdrool: Dasm, I really scuck at typing todayl . Holly hell. :mad: HAHAHA! Woooo! I got somethign right! Damn. I'm just viging up now = BASTARDS! I ave terets.

meegannie said:
I'm tried because I atalked on the phone late night foru four anda hal hours. I twa s5 am there, so I'm probalby not ats tired as tomseon else. It was the bst converastion ever,a though and ai Was lal :haret: :rdrool: Dasm, I really scuck at typing todayl . Holly hell. :mad: HAHAHA! Woooo! I got somethign right! Damn. I'm just viging up now = BASTARDS! I ave terets.

:shrug: I 'm trying to decipher what you typed.

Yay, no mistakes. Just hte damn space after the "i". Or sdo I thought. :tsk:

Back
Top Bottom