IT'S OFFICIAL #Good Vibrations

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bonochick

Halloweenhead
Staff member
We just opened gifts at work, and one of the bosses bought all of the women handheld vibrating massagers. This is one happy office today! :wink:

Beer. :lol:

There were other presents too...but the massagers were the standout gifts.

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

how many people sat on their hand vibrators? :hmm:

Last edited:
Bonochick said:
We just opened gifts at work, and one of the bosses bought all of the women handheld vibrating massagers. This is one happy office today! :wink:

Wow they weren't worried about sexual harassment? Your workplace must be pretty cool.

Yeah, I'm quite serious. Am I wrong for assuming that these things are legit massagers from Sharper Image or are they massagers meant for the vagina? If it's the latter, then I can see it, but not with the former.

Anything can have other purposes beyond the intended one and such is a persons choice but giving a massager from Sharper Image can be sexual harassment? I just don't see it. Whatever, I don't need to make an issue of this.

poor Kat...her thread is turning into a Pussy's Cafe thread

randhail said:
Anything can have other purposes beyond the intended one

Like what? :hyper:

Certain fruits and vegetables?

more, more, more??????

Re: poor Kat...her thread is turning into a Pussy's Cafe thread

zoney! said:

Like what? :hyper:

Certain fruits and vegetables?

more, more, more??????

cucumber.jpg

:shifty:

if you pickle them, they lose there flacidity

hurt? How? If you put enough "ranch dressing" on them, they go down smooooth!

mmmm ... cucumbers and ranch dressing.

randhail said:
Anything can have other purposes beyond the intended one and such is a persons choice but giving a massager from Sharper Image can be sexual harassment? I just don't see it. Whatever, I don't need to make an issue of this.

What if you're a woman and your boss/superior is is sexually harassing you with lewd comments, etc.

Then he gives you a Sharper Image "massager" for Christmas. I think that could be construed as further harassment.

Anyway ... back to pickles and cucumbers.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom