It's Official #GOOD Friiieeenndddsss

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

meegannie

Blue Crack Addict
home_barley1.gif

ok, I looked at the source.

as one of our resident aussies, angie, you must tell us...

are there any neighbours without singing careers (good or bad), because i haven't heard of any.

yertle!!!!!!!!!!!

I love ya more and more every day :)

I was having this exact discussion with someone recently as they hadn't heard of jason donovan. He was another Neighbours expat who upped to london. I swear, you are hard pressed finding many of the actors on that show who dont go on to bigger and better things, unless you include jason who just took a drug induced dive outside the viper lounge a'la river phoenix or johnny depp, whoever it was lol.
Guy Pearce started out on neighbours too. Look at him now :D

haha :| I just realised it was a neighbours site and now want to renege on my :up: to make it a :down:

Thanks.

:|

*the :up: was posted in support of meggie, but even a love of meggie cannot warrant an :up: for such pig tripe.

Sorry meg!

Jason Donovan is guaranteed footnote status for me, at the very least, for 'An Audience With Kylie'

Kermit: Hey, Kylie, if you kiss me, I could become Jason Donovan!

so we've got um

Kylie
Nat Imbruglia
Jason (ok, maybe not)
Holly Valance
Delta Goodrem

I'm missing a few now, aren't I?

hahaha there's at least a couple more. Dannii, Kylies sister made her start on at least Home and Away, but perhaps Neighbours as well at some stage.
There was also Craig McLachlan who wrote this AWFUL bloody song and it well, stunk like a ..... something very bad.
I'm sure there is one more we're forgetting...
:scratch:

When you're feelin' down, and you're wearin' a frown, and you're wonderin' what you're gonna do,

When your happiness seems to be only in your dreams, and the clouds won't let the sun shine through

Just take a look around you, and you're sure to find yourself some friends

Who will pick you up when you need it and THEN HANDCUFF YOU TO A TREE WHEN YOU HAVE TO GO TO THE BATHROOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

Angela Harlem said:
I swear, you are hard pressed finding many of the actors on that show who dont go on to bigger and better things, unless you include jason who just took a drug induced dive outside the viper lounge
I think that also beats having to act in neighbours :|

Bonochick said:
When you're feelin' down, and you're wearin' a frown, and you're wonderin' what you're gonna do,

When your happiness seems to be only in your dreams, and the clouds won't let the sun shine through

Just take a look around you, and you're sure to find yourself some friends

Who will pick you up when you need it and THEN HANDCUFF YOU TO A TREE WHEN YOU HAVE TO GO TO THE BATHROOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

:der:

Back
Top Bottom