it's official #goo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ABEL

An Angel In Devil's Shoes
ever seen what happens to m&m's in ice cream? :lol:

they may not melt in your hands, but they bleed in ice cream...all the purty colors bleed into one...and it's gray :yuck: but it's yummy :drool:

I just had a McFlurry with m&m's

goo :hyper:

sugar buzz :drunk:

maybe thats where dave matthews thought of the song grey street

"But all the colors mix together - to grey
And it breaks her heart"

something to think about

or not

they also taste soft and funny in texture if they sit in the ice cream for too long. when i go to cold stone (not very often now, i'm trying to cut back on junk food), i get crunch, because it doesn't do that. i got m+ms once and they were good at first. and yeah, they do bleed. it looks funky though to have blue ice cream and such but it still tastes like vanilla.

i don't like having m&ms in my ice cream because they get hard and tasteless from getting so cold. I like to mix oreo bits in, cookies n cream ice cream is my absolute favorite.

I havent had a Mc Flurry since last summer - and I miss them :grumpy:

I want one with Crunchie :drool:

zonelistener said:
Anyone ever have Mayo flavoured ice cream?
that wasn't mayonnaise...:ohmy:

i think m+ms should be banned in ice cream. however, they're delicious by themselves, especially when they're left to get kinda warm. they don't come apart of course, but the chocolate inside is melted, it's good.

zonelistener said:
Anyone ever have Mayo flavoured ice cream?

:barf: :lol:

actually, I shoulda had butterfinger in my McFlurry last nite instead of m&m's :drool:

you mean you go to McDonalds by choice...to eat the ice cream..please tell me it isnt made with flavour crystals..
:huh:

i only eat the ice cream at McDonald's, and occassionally the breakfast, but that's ALL i eat at McDonald's :lol:

Back
Top Bottom