It's Official God Why

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryMullen's POPAngel

Blue Crack Distributor
I'll be up with the sun, I'm not coming down...
I'm in a rotten mood.

I'm just totally depressed and am having such a hard time pulling myself out this time. I don't know when it will end, but I know for something to happen to me I need to get out of the house, and that's 'so easy' with me being broke and needing to buy a car in Nov. :sad: :scream: . I also want a boyfriend, but yea, ok, that's an impossible dream. :slant:

I feel like lately I've been living vicariously through other people, and in my own little dreamworld. *sigh*

_______
:reject: sis just ignore this, i don't wanna mess up you birthday

Things will get better...I promise! :hug:

I know it doesn't seem like much of a consolation sometimes, but...........you've got us!!!!! You need to give me your number so we can talk this weekend sometime too!!!!! :D

As for a guy...April, you are one of the nicest and sweetest people I know...a great guy will come along for you. Like my dad said...if I can find a man, anybody can!

*pauses*

*thinks*

HEY.......................wait a minute..............

I'm depressed bc the cat I've had since I was 6 got put to sleep today due to kidney failure.

I don't want to talk about it. :tsk: :slant:

I just wanted to check in and let you all know that the Noodle does live. She's just taking a breather.

We miss you.....

HelloAngel said:
I'm depressed bc the cat I've had since I was 6 got put to sleep today due to kidney failure.

I don't want to talk about it. :tsk: :slant:

I just wanted to check in and let you all know that the Noodle does live. She's just taking a breather.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :sad: :hug:

noodle, i'm sorry about kitty :( *hugs*

Well, I kinda feel ok, cause in a few a friend and I are gonna go hang out. :) It's not a big huge party, but hey, I'm not the kind of girl who needs stuff like that anyways. She called me up the other day to say she missed hanging with me, so that felt good.

I think going out tonight will be really good for me. :happy:

Thanks for the :hug:, guys. You're the best.

Back
Top Bottom