It's Official: Gheto Does Dallas!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well I am back. I got back into town a while back and had dinner with a friend before I came home. It was cool that it snowed in Dallas. Had I not come up there I would not have seen it because it did not in San Antonio. When I left ABELs I stoped by the Dallas Museum of Art for the 100 hour run thing. I don't know if she said anything about it but they are open for a 100 hours for there anniversary. I was really cool because it was FREE :D No parking fee or visiting fee. I ate there too. It was odd though. I got a box lunch thing they were selling and got a turkey sandwich and I got half way through the thing before I reliezed there was no turkey in it. :coocoo: It was really really really shitty on the way home though. All forms of percipataion falling. The snow was really great in the museums different artiums they had though. There were allot of people who were just looking at it as if it was art. It was inclosed and the snow was falling and I just can not describe how pretty it was. All in all I had a great time. I wish I could have stayed longer and will have to go back for like the whole weekend. :yes: If ABEL can handle my crazyness for that long a period of time. :lol:

:lol: @ the turkey sandwich

of course I'd love to have you come back again soon gheto! :hug:

glad you made it home safely!

well hopefully next time I won't have to go to work the next day :sexywink:

they tried calling me into work on Saturday but I was like "nope, sorry, I'm getting company from out of town" :lol:

Back
Top Bottom