It's Official Getting Old

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

meegannie

Blue Crack Addict
I hate how nobody can do anything right....first they take months to make the repairs to my apartment despite the fact that I call every single week (they keep losing the list of repairs), then my cable company keeps overcharging me (I can't switch companies because I NEED MTV2), and now a ton money is still being taken out of my paycheck for my retirement plan after I cancelled my contributions. Grrr!!! I want my money!
mad.gif

Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel:
What kills me is in the last week I encountered two highly incompetent people at places of business, and all I could think was, "I'm unemployed, and these idiots have jobs."

Life's SO not fair.
rolleyes.gif

then you should live where i live. were importing families from berlin to live here cause we dont have enough people for all the vacancies.

anyone who doesnt have a job here really isnt looking hard enough.

------------------
-deathbear

Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel:
Really?! Ok, if I don't get work by the end of May I'm moving to Cananada. I've had it up to "here" with trying to find work here!
mad.gif

They would probably pay us with wood chips and Moosehead beer though - and we would have to start using the word "toot" - I think I am staying down here.

If I didn't know any better I'd swear you were all a bunch of hockey fans. And now being put down in 2 threads - I really am not playing with you any more
frown.gif

*sicks beaver on IO crowd*

serves you right...
tongue.gif

[This message has been edited by WhackaMole (edited 04-30-2002).]

There had been an opening for my manager not long ago...one of you should have applied!!
biggrin.gif

I can see it now...

zoney: Bonochick...

BC: Umm...you can call me Katherine at work...

zoney: I'd rather not. Now, go shine my shoes, Bonerchick!

BC: Um, but, sir...

zoney: I don't pay you to argue! Now, lick my shoes!

BC: I thought you said to shine them...

zoney: Don't talk back to me!!!!

------------------
"Frisbetarians believe that when they die their soul goes up on the roof, and they can't get it down."

Bonochick's Place

[This message has been edited by Bonochick (edited 04-30-2002).]

Originally posted by zonelistener:
They would probably pay us with wood chips and Moosehead beer though - and we would have to start using the word "toot" - I think I am staying down here.

*note to self, put zonelistener on list of people to 'get' for his disrespect aboot canada. this is only to be done after igloo construction is completed and the kids have been picked up from shinny.

Back
Top Bottom