It's Official #Getting Desperate

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Should I Submit My Resume To The Sex Shop?

• Yes - Work Is Work!

Votes: 20 66.7%
  • No - You Can't Work At A Place Like That!

Votes: 10 33.3%

• Total voters
Well, now. I'm a bit late here, but doesn't it all depend on what kind of Sex Shoppe it is? I mean, around these parts, Condom Revolution is downright respectable, and a girl wouldn't have too many problems with the clientele.

But if it's like that one near the CA/AZ border (near Needles, off the 40), or that one next to the liquor store in Victorville, or that one near the Stratosphere...

:eek: :shifty: Um. Nevermind.

martha said:
Oh yeah! That's a good one! Although I haven't been there since we moved out of Anaheim.

They've moved into a bigger store...they're on Orangethorpe near State College now...er, so I've heard :silent:

it's not far from Conception Bay and Come by Chance :sexywink:

in fact, we have lots of weird town names!

Virgin Arm
Little Heart's Content
Happy Valley Goose Bay
Ass Rock
Joe Batts Arm
Old Man's Head

Weird Canadians ...

Erm ... Wisconsin has some weird names too:
Dickeyville
Footville
Gay Mills
Spread Eagle
Euren (pronounced like Urine)

hmmm, i don't know about any weird names in tennessee, but i do know there are striking similarities to the towns here and in the rest of the tri-state area (arkansas and mississippi).

there's memphis, tn and west memphis, ar. there's jackson, tn and jackson, ms. there's more but my mind is blank right now.

i do know there's also a memphis, fl but i wouldn't live there if you paid me. i don't wanna live in any other memphis city. oh, and there's also a germantown, tn and a germantown, md. people need to stop copying off of tennessee. :laugh: (cuz you know tennessee came up with the city names first, lol)

KhanadaRhodes said:
. oh, and there's also a germantown, tn and a germantown, md. people need to stop copying off of tennessee. :laugh: (cuz you know tennessee came up with the city names first, lol)

There's a Germantown in Wisconsin ... 'cause there's lots of German people here.:yes:

Back
Top Bottom