It's Official... Gary Coleman named Top Child Star Ever

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hulk Hogan

The Fly
:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

NEW YORK - VH1 has named Gary Coleman No. 1 on its list of the top 100 child stars ever. "Home Alone" star Macaulay Culkin was second, and the Olsen twins were third.

Coleman, now 37, was the precocious star of the hit sitcom "Diff'rent Strokes," which ran from 1978-86. Coleman played Arnold, who along with his older brother Willis (Todd Bridges) moves from Harlem to live with an affluent white family in Manhattan.

In 2003 Coleman joined 134 other candidates to run for governor of California. Arnold Schwarzenegger successfully replaced the recalled Gov. Gray Davis, but Coleman got a few more minutes in the spotlight.

"This is really interesting and cool and I've been enjoying the heck out of it because I get to be intelligent, which is something I don't get to do very often," the 4-foot-8 actor said then.

Jodie Foster, Drew Barrymore, Emmanuel Lewis, Ron Howard, Corey Feldman, Maureen McCormick and Danny Bonaduce round out the top 10 on the VH1 list. Virtually every actor who made a splash in his or her younger days gets a mention, including Sarah Jessica Parker, Cynthia Nixo, Brooke Shields, Alyssa Milano and Jason Bateman.

VH1 will do a countdown with interviews and clips next week

Dear Gary,

I am so glad that you've accepted my propsal! Now we must set a date.

Do you mind if the Iron Sheik does the ceremony? He just got ordained.

Love,

The Hulkster.

Hulk Hogan said:
Dear Gary,

I am so glad that you've accepted my propsal! Now we must set a date.

Do you mind if the Iron Sheik does the ceremony? He just got ordained.

Love,

The Hulkster.

are you having bridesmaids? i would like to attend the hulk/ coleman wedding :mad:

Cynthia Nixo - she was totally robbed! Obviously the top child start EVER. Well, second only to you, Gary.

I have no idea who Cynthia Nixo is. Cynthia Nixon without the "n"? But I didn't know she was a child star. *wants to know more, not sure why*

Dear Gary,

I am so very proud of you. My fondest memory of you from your "golden days" was when Gordon Jump (I think) wanted to get you drunk and take advantage of you.

Congrats! :happy:

Love,

myusernamehere

P.S. congrats on your new engagement too :heart:

Back
Top Bottom