Its official # friday night and

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm still recovering from my sore muscles from fencing class on Wednesday night...they don't hurt as much today as they did yesterday, but still have just that tired, slightly achy feeling. I'm so badly out of shape, it's pathetic, lol :reject:

I wish I could just curl up on the sofa all evening and watch tv, but I have to have my apartment cleaned tonight, cuz my parents are coming up tomorrow to visit for Easter. I suppose it's better to keep moving around anyway when you have sore muscles :shrug:

Anyway, today isn't really my Friday, it's my Thursday, cuz I have to work tomorrow, so that makes tomorrow my real Friday :sexywink: so really I guess I kinda get Friday twice :wink:

MissVelvetDress_75 said:

:hug: aww jeff you even said y'all! lol

i only flew two times this week. :der:

well, knowing that I am a native of Anaheim, I guess I am a southerner (according to random hockey posters in the hockey threads).

Here is the funny part - if I add up all of the actual flight time on my flights from Tuesday through Friday - it equals one hour and 35 minutes. :huh: A VERY bouncey 1:35.

Cheers to all being in the same town.....I am going to have to visit Iris soon I think!

DiGi said:
i have not been on a plane since I came back from U2 Tampa show....and Jeff goes every day this week.....whao

I went to that show!!!! :heart: Course, I live in Tampa! :combust:

Tonight, my bf and I are chilling at home after a very exhausting week. And I must be maturing, because I am totally content to be home and doing nearly nothing. *exhales*

DiGi said:
i have not been on a plane since I came back from U2 Tampa show....and Jeff goes every day this week.....whao

Minus Sunday/Morning in and out of D.C. (we were going to call you, but we got back to Md at like midnight) - I flew in and out of Eau Claire, Wis. for work/training. no big :ohmy: !

zonelistener said:

well, knowing that I am a native of Anaheim, I guess I am a southerner (according to random hockey posters in the hockey threads).

:lol: yes, i am glad to know californians are southerners too!

zonelistener said:

Cheers to all being in the same town.....I am going to have to visit Iris soon I think!

lol i read that as if you were coming down here! :der: oh well, yeah come on down and hang for a weekend. :yes:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom