It's Official - Friday cant come fast enough

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sicy

Sizzlin' Sicilian
Staff member
americaneagle.jpg

tb_rollercoaster-lg.jpg

PGATopGun2.jpg

invertigo01.jpg

TimberTerror3.jpg

I'm in serious need of a stress reliever. :drool:

Being scared is part of the fun :combust:

Yeah and I have poker too on Saturday.
I am currently the top 6th player.
I have to secure my spot. Cha ching.

:love: I'm gonna be in the same rollercoasters the 25th :D in Walibi World here in Holland! and then the 28th Disneyland Paris... whee :rockon:

Galeongirl said:
:love: I'm gonna be in the same rollercoasters the 25th :D in Walibi World here in Holland! and then the 28th Disneyland Paris... whee :rockon:

I'm pretty excited. I havent been on a coaster in over 5 years.

I love rollercoasters...but now that I'm "old", they just make me get sick, so I can't ride them anymore. :sad:

Sicy said:

I'm pretty excited. I havent been on a coaster in over 5 years.

that's the good part about doing behind the scenes stuff at school :D annual trip to Walibi and school is paying for it!
:lol: so the last time I've been on a rollercoaster was last year around the same time...

BC:hug: what exactly makes you sick? the rollercoaster itself or the thought of them?

Galeongirl said:

BC:hug: what exactly makes you sick? the rollercoaster itself or the thought of them?

Actually riding them. I get sick to my stomach. I can't even ride the Tilt-A-Whirl at a carnival now without getting dangerously close to tossing my cookies. :(

Kat I know what you mean. I'm a little worried myself.

Coasters, I'm ok with but I cant ride the spinny twirly circle vomit rides. :barf:

It's a bummer...I love that stuff, but I just know I'll get sick. :( In college, when the carnival came to town, I rounded some gals up to go and insisted we buy wristbands so we could ride all day...and I ended up quitting after 2 rides :laugh: :reject:

Bonochick said:
It's a bummer...I love that stuff, but I just know I'll get sick. :( In college, when the carnival came to town, I rounded some gals up to go and insisted we buy wristbands so we could ride all day...and I ended up quitting after 2 rides :laugh: :reject:

Have you tried riding true coasters like the ones at large amusement parks? I absolutely CANNOT ride carnival rides. Those are vomit rides for sure.

elevated_u2_fan said:
There is something about all the noises they make (especially the wooden ones :crazy: ) that freak me out. I keep waiting for them to fly appart... With me in them :|

I just saw Final Destination 3.... maybe I should have waited to watch that movie. :crack: :sad:

Sicy said:

I just saw Final Destination 3.... maybe I should have waited to watch that movie. :crack: :sad:

I refuse to watch that movie, not just for that but yah, scares the crap out of me. There was a CSI episode that had a roller coaster crash as well... :|

good call on carnival rides :up:, those scare me even more... the fact that:

a. the rides have to be taken apart and put back together over and over again. :no:

b. the rocket scientists who work at the carnival do not instill much confidence... :huh:

edit:
Sicy said:

OH HEEEL NO!

I don't have problems with any rollercoaster, but I'm wary of those spinning things :yikes: have been in one, and it hurt badly because we were hanging upside down for 10 seconds and that a few times :crack:

Sicy said:

Have you tried riding true coasters like the ones at large amusement parks? I absolutely CANNOT ride carnival rides. Those are vomit rides for sure.

I went to a Six Flags while in high school and rode every coaster there, some of them several times. :love: However, I used to be able to ride spinny carnival rides with no problem back then too. Now I'm afraid if I go on a coaster, I'll be sick...and that would just be mortifying and gross...for me and everybody around me. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom