It's Official: Free Mints

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

phillyfan26

Blue Crack Supplier
You know when they put those free mints in restaurants? I always get a haul of those. I came away with ten tonight.

Free things are great.

hahaha, yeah. The thai restaurant I went to last night gave little iced tea-flavored candies. They really tasted good, like little shots of iced tea. I wanted to steal several handfuls :drool:

The key is never too many at a time. So, I go several times. At the beginning, walking back to my seat after a bathroom stop, and walking out.

I'm an expert.

One time at Olive Garden we had a waiter that was obviously high out of his mind, he was was acting so funny it was hilarious. Anyway I told him how much I love the mints (the good kind, the chocolate andes) and he comes back with a huge handful and says 'shhhhhhhhhhh dont tell anyone' lol :drool:

RavenBlue said:
We went out to supper the other night and the waitress brought us an assortment of mints and candies :up: Unfortch I just realized that I washed one of them in the laundry :sad:

:lol:

Are these mints we're talking about wrapped or not? I'm paranoid of the kind that just sits there out in the open with random people sticking their hands in the bowl. :barf:

Wrapped ones, usually the swirly ones, but every once in a while it's the life saver kind and that's the jackpot of free mints.

UberBeaver said:
Are you talking about those funky powdery mints that diners give out? Or like life saver type mints? Those powdery things skeeve me out. So do Sno Caps.

Why you gotta be hatin' on Sno Caps :sad:
SnoCaps_Image.jpg

Last edited:
Lila64 said:

SnoCaps_Image.jpg

I :heart: sno caps, but junior mints are where it's at for me. The fact that Seinfeld made an episode that regularly featured them is icing on the cake for me. :up:

Lila64 said:

SnoCaps_Image.jpg

I went to see War Games as a kid and someone bought Sno Caps. I must've had a stomach flu or something because I was sick that night. The next day I came down the stairs and saw the Sno Caps and got sick all over and they still make me quezy.

The same thing happened to me, but with Golden Grahams cereal when I was six. I still can't look at the box without getting nauseous (sp?).

Back
Top Bottom