It's Official Free For All

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryMullen's POPAngel

Blue Crack Distributor
I'll be up with the sun, I'm not coming down...
It's Friday, I'm bored, and I'm broke.

So, I'm home, watching Comedy Central, and in a few am going to pop a top off a bottle of beer and watch Rattle & Hum.

Anything goes in this thread, it's a free for all....so, carry on, peoples!

:macdevil:

:angel:

i expect to see both diemen and drteeth in this thread by the time it's run its course :sexywink:

:wave:

awwww I'm bored too... I spent the night with my mom! If you lived closer you could have come with us, we didn't have that bad at a time. I wish I had a car or some "real" friends that lived closer to me, but for nights like this the forum and LJ are my sanctuary. *hugs*

Tonight, I....

ate dinner at Buca di Beppo
went to Borders only to find....

THEY DONT HAVE FRAGGIN' Q MAGAZINE YET. :mad:

Hi IO Loverlies :wave:

HelloAngel said:
Tonight, I....

THEY DONT HAVE FRAGGIN' Q MAGAZINE YET. :mad:

Hi IO Loverlies :wave:

I was just there today, too. If it wasn't so damn expensive per year, I'd subscribe to that mag, too. Hey, I don't have a car payment anymore.... :hmm: No, no, that's Chicago $$.

I want some ice cream. :sigh:

i've been eating like a pig lately :(

So yeah. Here I am drunk as a skunk and i just got some really hot bartenders phone number. Of course i'll NEVER call him. Cuz i'm like a total lamo that will be single forever. plus hes like what 33? Mega cute but hey. i dont think hes my type. although he spent all night chatting with us instead of actually working but damn.

I'm drunk so i gotta go and theyre plaing u2 stuff down stars i dont wanna miss it. YAY ron and neeta. I love every one. I spent $127 dollares tonight. can I afford this in dunno. LOL gotta run Bye!@

A gal I've been really good friends with since we were 11 came downstate to visit me!!!!! :kiss: We are having sooooooooooooo much fun! We had a slumber party last night and ate cookie dough (screw my diet this weekend!), braided our hair, and talked until 5:30 in the morning! :D

She's takin' a shower now, which is why I have time to hang out here quick! :D

Dude...my friend staying with me (Katie) is allergic to cats...and I have 4 cats. *lol* So she has this inhaler thing she uses when they start to bother her...and the thing looks like a bong. :lmao: It's huge! I've never seen an inhaler like it!

No bar dudes. :no: :drunk: :crazy:

Thanks for dinner at Hard Rock, Ali Rose. :yes:

I wonder how Zoney is doing at work today. :uhoh: :hmm:

Ali dearest, you must have been drunk - because he wasn't megahot. And he seemed a bit shady - or so said my "friend" Amy. He also tried to stick me with some drinks for someone else (UNCOOL).

Well, the library computer is slow today - and I haven't really had enough sleep.

I'm off to nap.

Ali Rose said:
So yeah. Here I am drunk as a skunk and i just got some really hot bartenders phone number. Of course i'll NEVER call him. Cuz i'm like a total lamo that will be single forever. plus hes like what 33? Mega cute but hey. i dont think hes my type. although he spent all night chatting with us instead of actually working but damn.

I'm drunk so i gotta go and theyre plaing u2 stuff down stars i dont wanna miss it. YAY ron and neeta. I love every one. I spent $127 dollares tonight. can I afford this in dunno. LOL gotta run Bye!@

LOL.

I love reading drunk people posts.

this saturday has been the most unproductive day ever.

I SERIOUSLY, have not seen ONE person all day!!!!!!

(besides for random people when I went to the store to get ice cream)

Friday night was lots of fun....I was super drunk and other stuff....
and then at the end of the night one of the group suggested going to george street and going to a dance club...so we tagged along..

by that time I was all sobered up and I was HATING the club...so I sat at a table by myself and put my head in my arms and almost dozed off

but then a girl came and started talking to me.
She said dance clubs aren't her scene either and so when she saw me with my head down on a table, thoroughly miserable, she said she knew I must be cool!! :shrug: ::)

anyway, we talked for a good while and then I left and I never got a number cos I'm a coward
all I said was "ok, hopefully I'll see you around! goodbye"

*bashes head with lamp*

ah, oh well...I'm sure she wasn't that cool anyway.

No matter how much ramen I buy it's never enough.
And I don't think I will be able to buy pumpkin pie stuff here for my thanksgiving.
Fie.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

I was just there today, too. If it wasn't so damn expensive per year, I'd subscribe to that mag, too. Hey, I don't have a car payment anymore....

I've been wanting to subscribe to Q, but yes, it's sooo expensive. Around US$90, is it? :ohmy: Maybe I should just subscribe to something boring, like uh, The Economist or something.

Congratulations on finishing up with the car payment. I wonder when I can get a car.... :shrug: Ah, I don't really need one.

Well, don't know what really to expect because it's open book + I started too late preparing so I'll probably fail it anyway... Fuck it, I'm off to bed. :yawn:

Bye bye, see you in the morning

don't say that sweetie, you're very smart

DrTeeth said:
Well, don't know what really to expect because it's open book + I started too late preparing so I'll probably fail it anyway... Fuck it, I'm off to bed. :yawn:

Bye bye, see you in the morning

Sleep tight, good luck on the exam tomorrow. :hug:

how come you're never on the msn anymore? I miss you!

Back
Top Bottom