IT'S OFFICIAL#fortunecookies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sicy

Sizzlin' Sicilian
Staff member
cookie.gif

in bed.
eek.gif

Originally posted by Screaming Flower:
are you looking at a career change sicy?

I think I got April's fortune cookie by mistake.

This is weird. I had one the other night for the 1st time on years and it said "This has a protective coating, do not eat...in bed"

the official way to make a fortune cookie better, in case you didn't know, is to add the words "in bed" afterwards
biggrin.gif

my most recent was "Your artistic talents win you much praise and admiration...in bed"
eek.gif

sooo... anyway, how is everyone in IO today? I havent visited this forum in awhile, feel free to punish me for jumping back in to screw up Salomeys number system
wink.gif

------------------
You make yourself vulnerable to change in your life. But in the end, you've got to become the change you want to see in the world.
-the B-man

I got this one from an online fortune cookie. Somehow, enhancing it with "In bed" doesn't work: Your spleen is pure, your pancreas is clear and you are devout.

[This message has been edited by zonelistener (edited 03-04-2002).]

what the hell?!? what kind of a fortune cookie is that??? haha zonelistener that made me laugh
biggrin.gif

------------------
You make yourself vulnerable to change in your life. But in the end, you've got to become the change you want to see in the world.
-the B-man

life has got big things in store for you

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

*tries hard to understand Salome

are you talking about my sig? are you even talking to me?? aye my head hurts

------------------
-the B-man

Back
Top Bottom