IT'S OFFICIAL # for AtomicB@n#

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zoney!

ONE love, blood, life
Were you wearing white tube sox with red stripes pulled up pratically to your knees yesterday evening?

:angry:

Quite possibly with red converse...red shorts and a white t-shirt with a red charachter on it?

I expected to see you tangled up in blue!

the name in the subjectline was edited for It's official purposes).

zoney! said:
Were you wearing white tube sox with red stripes pulled up pratically to your knees yesterday evening?

:angry:

Quite possibly with red converse...red shorts and a white t-shirt with a red charachter on it?

yeah i fucking was ... and tangled up in blue is my fave dylan song :love: dude i got high off all the secondhand smoke, not even playin'

why do you keep following me around to concerts? Didn't you go to Wilco as well? :wink: (I was wearing my shirt from the Wilco show, actually)

are you going to Interpol or Bloc Pary by any chance? next time talk to me :p

Doozer knows I am a strong IO rules advocate and that everyone else shove off

AtomicBono said:
are you going to Interpol or Bloc Pary by any chance? next time talk to me :p

Schmeg and I did not get into the Dylan show. We went to the zoo with intentions of trying to find tickets on the street after the zoo closed. We walked the line and there were TOO many people looking for tickets, and NO ONE selling. So we skipped back to the ripple for dinner.

We didn't want to come up to you in line with your buddies and go "hey, aren't you AtomicBono?" :D That would have been akward for you, nevermind us.

I am out of town for Interpol, and did not realize Bloc Party was playing until you said it. I will grab tickets for them tonight (if they are not sold out)! Sweet!

Re: Doozer knows I am a strong IO rules advocate and that everyone else shove off

zoney! said:

Schmeg and I did not get into the Dylan show. We went to the zoo with intentions of trying to find tickets on the street after the zoo closed. We walked the line and there were TOO many people looking for tickets, and NO ONE selling. So we skipped back to the ripple for dinner.

We didn't want to come up to you in line with your buddies and go "hey, aren't you AtomicBono?" :D That would have been akward for you, nevermind us.

I am out of town for Interpol, and did not realize Bloc Party was playing until you said it. I will grab tickets for them tonight (if they are not sold out)! Sweet!

ah sorry you didn't make it to dylan... lol yeah i guess that would have been weird but I was with my best friend who goes to pretty much every concert with me and even stood in GA line with me all day in the Cleveland cold for uh...some band... but yea he knows all about this place :wink:

definitely try to get Bloc Party tickets; they are awesome fun live :up:

Back
Top Bottom