Its Official # Fight over me

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ali Rose

New Yorker
OK heres the deal. I need somewhere to go this summer for a long weekend. Somewhere within the continental US preferably or somewhere 27,000 Worldperks miles will take me. So sadly, I think Europe will be out of the picture. :( Plus theres no way I'd spend that many hours on a plane for just a weekend. ANYHOO....

No for real. Anyone who would like to be graced with my presence for a weekend this summer, speak now. After a fairly lengthy list of volulnteers is compiled, I will then use process of elimination to decide who the lucky winner will be. It'll be like American Idol. Except I sadly, am unable to offer you a record deal.

Things that are bonuses:

-a good concert is happening that weekend in your area, that you'd like to attend with me. Hell, I'll even buy your ticket to said concert if applicable.

-Low Price and Quality of accomidations

-access to transportation

-Fun stuff to do

-How un-good looking you are. I only like ugly people. :wink:

*note* If you are Canadian you already have the lead, given my miles will take me there.

If you need references, please contact interferencers such as:
Lilly, Screaming Flower, April, BC, Halleluljah Here She Comes, Wannabe
If additional references are needed, Feel free to PM me or my agent. :wink:

*waits for long list of contestants*

You could visit Boston, and meet His Eminence, melon, but Boston is expensive in every imaginable manner. There is a subway system and commuter rail, not to mention ferries to the Boston Harbor Islands and Provincetown...although I think I'll enjoy the latter more than everyone. :sexywink:

Melon

:hmm: Not a concert...but uh...Phantom of the Opera is coming back to San Francisco in mid July. Transportation is not much of a problem in the bay area, and....it's California! San Francisco! Golden Gate Bridge! Ocean! :D

Ali Rose said:
Boston...hmmm...

I've never been to the East Coast. I hear theres lots of historic stuff to see.

:hmm:

If it's history you want, there's tons of it everywhere...lol.

Melon

I thought you and Lilly were coming to T.O.?

WE don't really have any cool upcoming concerts...bsides for COldplay (June 6)....unless of course, you want to see Bon Jovi. I hear there's plenty of tickets for that show still available...:wink:

The_Sweetest_Thing said:
I thought you and Lilly were coming to T.O.?

WE don't really have any cool upcoming concerts...bsides for COldplay (June 6)....unless of course, you want to see Bon Jovi. I hear there's plenty of tickets for that show still available...:wink:

1. ali rose doesn't want to go to toronto anymore cos she's scared of what one calls SARS (despite the fact that a round trip ticket costs $191). that and i can't afford it.

2. i thought jovi sold out cos bear bought all the tickets to have a private show.

SARS is giving Toronto such a bad rep at this point. I mean, the # of cases is down. The only people who seriously, are catching SARS are those directly in contact with the victims (ie. health care professionals, etc). The only people dying are those who already have compromised immune systems (ie. due to AIDS or age). You won't get it...

I wanted to meet you guys! :scream: :sad: I never meet anyone here!

...rumour has it that Bear keep Bon Jovi locked in a cell in his basement to play private concerts for him all the time...:sexywink:

well, i don't really have the money nor the time to travel this summer....but maybe in fall that's where i'll go on my annual "get the hell out of vermillion" trip.

i'm not scared of sars. it's nice cos it's making ticket prices to get there go down ;)

Go to Veggersville, Alberta... world's largest fake egg, sweet. Coldplay is here in Calgary on May 21st... does that catch your fancy? Concerts seems to be a prerequisite in every reply.

In that case... Ozzy fan? David Lee Roth? That's right, they'll be here too... wait, you wanted reasons TO visit places... oops :wink:

Diemen said:
:hmm: Not a concert...but uh...Phantom of the Opera is coming back to San Francisco in mid July. Transportation is not much of a problem in the bay area, and....it's California! San Francisco! Golden Gate Bridge! Ocean! :D

:sigh: I want to visit Diemen! Actually, I want to move there when I'm done with college.

And yeah, there ARE a lot of cool people that live in Michigan. :wink:

Well, TST, I know about the SARS, Hell more people die from the common flu every year, I think its just a big deal cuz they havent found a med for it yet. (Cant use the usual antibiotics on a virus :wink: ) But yeah, sadly Shannon cant go and i'm certainly not going alone.

Sucky thing is I prolly wont have time to travel in the FALL :mad: cuz Work gets busy and my brother in crime at work is taking a 2 week trip to Europe then. :mad: So no vacation for me then.

The vacation i think is looking bleak for me this year. :cry:

Go to Cleveland - there will be a lot of Interferencers - and the R&R Hall of Fame! (June 13-15 I think?) The OTHER Elevation (minus baggage ;) ) will be playing.

Good times - great oldies.

I would invite you to Champaign - but it is not worth Worldperk miles :lol: :lmao: - and you already know how ugly I am. :ohmy:

HUGE!

June 13???? HA!!! ha ha...

I will be ignoring everyone , whilst at the WILCO SHOW...:hyper:

Wouldnt miss that for anything...sorry. althought The OTHER elevation would be cool to see.... you know i may just use them to go see the R&R hall of fame...who knows.

I'm hungry now.

Back
Top Bottom