IT'S OFFICIAL #Fight Material

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I eat two-fingered Kit-Kats like I'd eat any other chocolate bars of that size, i.e., without feeling the need to snap them into two individual fingers first. Margret accused me of doing this, 'deliberately to annoy her'.

:lol:

omg, that brought back a memory.

one time i had this really dumb boyfriend and i went off at him in mcdonalds because he was eating his french fries two and three at a time.

i called him an uncultured pig.

we broke up soon after. :|

bonosgirl84 said:
omg, that brought back a memory.

one time i had this really dumb boyfriend and i went off at him in mcdonalds because he was eating his french fries two and three at a time.

I have the same argument with my hubby. Now if we ever have takeaway we eat in separate rooms - seriously.

bonosgirl84 said:
i went off at him in mcdonalds because he was eating his french fries two and three at a time.

i called him an uncultured pig.

I am not sure what makes you more of an uncultured pig...eating multiple fries at the same time, are instigating an argument about it at McDonalds. :sexywink:

As for the fry-eating thing, this uncultured pig calls it multi-tasking during a short lunch.

bammo2 said:
:shame: slomey. you and your anti-english emotions today :madspit:

I really REALLY hope we win the footy tonight now, just to spite you :lol:

:mad:
well, I love just about everything about england
except for when I see the hysterical sports media go rampant in an immensely chauvinistic way :D

won't make any comments on tonights match to save your feelings though :tongue:

omigor...i can't even read all that. it's too unstructured, it's like one huge paragraph. :crack:

about the fries thing...my hubbie and i both eat multiple fries at once (yes, because of the whole short lunch thing, so you do it all the time), but sometimes he'll eat one, then another, then another...and i'll be like "you gonna share those?" (cuz we'll split an order of them.) i mean, he'll be reading the local rag and i'm sitting there wondering if he's even paying attention. i try to at least enjoy my food.

i've had fights over some pretty dumb stuff before, but only if one of us is in a bad mood, you know, when you just want to pick a fight. things i can remember fighting about are him yanking all the covers (not off me, but just untucking them at the foot of the bed), leaving towels on the bed, leaving dirty clothes in the bathroom, leaving dishes/cups in the bedroom, having the lights on when watching movies/tv, having the fan on high at all times, even if it means having the volume up louder, what cd gets played in the car (at least we can agree on the radio station), and the big kahuna: where to eat.

so yeah...it can be fun to be around us sometimes. :happy:

Back
Top Bottom