It's official: Favorite U2 Song to make love to

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok....I'll quit bitching about my seven months then....seems like a freakin' eternity though. :huh: (Did I just tell you guys that?!)

Hmm...so to the original question. I don't know if it is my ideal fantasy choice song...but I've got a great memory attached to Staring At The Sun. :angel:

I just thought about how creepy it is to be talking to people who are more or less stranger's about one's sex life. I'm NOT talking about the people with whom I'm actually conversing, but this is more directed at the lurkers... Lurking perverts. :mad:

Lemon Meringue said:
Come on guys, admit it. You like Elevation.

:hyper:
I like it, but it doesn't really put me in THE mood. Songs like "Velvet Dress" and "Love Is Blindness" are so loose and sexy. I'd definately use those two on a Make Love To U2 Soundtrack. :)

UnforgettableLemon said:
I just thought about how creepy it is to be talking to people who are more or less stranger's about one's sex life. I'm NOT talking about the people with whom I'm actually conversing, but this is more directed at the lurkers... Lurking perverts. :mad:

Pervy stalkers! :madspit:

:D

Hmmm okay I'll go ahead and voice Velvet Dress just so that I won't be considered a pervert stalker. :ohmy:

starsgoblue said:
Jools Holland version or Pop version?

Jools Holland version = Drools Holland version IMO :drool:

Hmmm, I've never heard this Jools Holland version you speak so fondly of. This means of course that now I have to seek out a copy somewhere for myself and give it a spin.

Definitely Hawkmoon 269

Love the song,especially the follow refrain:

"Like thunder needs rain
Like a preacher needs pain
Like tongues of flame
Like a sheet stained
I need your love
I need your love"

Re: Definitely Hawkmoon 269

caligemini said:
Love the song,especially the follow refrain:

"Like thunder needs rain
Like a preacher needs pain
Like tongues of flame
Like a sheet stained
I need your love
I need your love"

I have to agree, Hawkmoon is pure sex!!!

And if I ever get the chance to get down and dirty ever again it will be to that song.

Last edited:
I'm so not a lurker...Just don't have much time, that's all...

And to answer the question, HMTMKMKM is the ultimate best...:wink:

since i started this madness i'll answer....well sorta
my first time involved Zooropa and Pop...the two more dance-esque....Babyface never fails to get the mode right! ooh, and let me tell you about Mysterious Ways playing while a girl in your car wants to get down....better not say too much more

personally, i find music distracting.

:reject:

maybe it's just the cynic in me, but i'm especially careful to keep my U2 collection out of any sort of sordidness.

I never did have much confidence in the condoms from the popmart tour clearly labeled "pop".

:hmm: Interesting thread! I think more so than the actual lyrics is the tone of the song. Using that criteria and not the lyrics you start with Velvet Dress, then Heartland, then I think Running To Stand Still is a decent one. Starts slow, builds, and (well you get the drift! ;) ) Then to Hawkmoon from there! :lol:

Another good one that isnt U2 that I just brought up in the other forum is INXS "Not Enough Time". The bass on that song is awesome!

OK, cant believe I posted this!

:eek:

Hmm, ignoring the lyrics--

With or Without You
If you wear...dress
A man and a woman, does have potential.

I suppose any bass-heavy, slower U2 song would work. ;)

If a Martian landed and was introduced to you and asked you what do you do, what would you say?

Adam: I simulate love-making by beating a piece of wood with a metal wire on which it vibrates."

Back
Top Bottom