Its official # everyone needs...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I discovered that if you eat a Cherry Nutri Grain bar and drink orange juice afterwards, it leaves a Flintstone vitamin aftertaste in your mouth.

I used to :barf: and gag when my mom tried to give me Children's Baby Aspirin (that awful orange flavor) and Liquid Children's Tylenol (to this day I can't stand any artificial cherry flavor cuz of it)...and I don't like the orange flavor Sweet Tarts cuz they taste just like baby aspirin :no:

I used to think the Flintstones Vitamins were candy. I'd eat them one right after another. Never did get sick from ODing or anything. I wonder would would happen. :der:

I drink chloraseptic spray...I take the sprayer off of the bottle...sometimes when my throat doesn't even hurt. :uhoh:

OMC where's meggy? they're showing a penguin that wears a penguin back pack and walks itself down to the fish market to get fish for the family :cute:

Bonochick said:
I drink chloraseptic spray...I take the sprayer off of the bottle...sometimes when my throat doesn't even hurt. :uhoh:

Oh my fucking god I cant stand that crap! I gag when even a hint of it gets in my mouth :barf:

ABEL how are we watching the exact same thing at the exact same time... with the time difference and all. :| That's the penguin I was telling meggy I saw in another thread. (God knows which one)

ABEL said:
OMC where's meggy? they're showing a penguin that wears a penguin back pack and walks itself down to the fish market to get fish for the family :cute:

I've seen that lil guy! He's definately :cute: heh heh. I miss working at Sea World. The Pengies there were sooo much fun to play with

Sicy said:
ABEL how are we watching the exact same thing at the exact same time... with the time difference and all. :| That's the penguin I was telling meggy I saw in another thread. (God knows which one)

magic? :sexywink:

jk lol...I really don't know....I guess they don't have a time delay like other networks? :shrug: or maybe they're repeating it? :shrug:

daisybean said:
I used to drink act mouthwash...it tasted all good and cinnemony, and it premeasured itself in shots. :yes:

Mayhaps that's how I got to like to drink...from doin' shots of mouthwash when I was younger...it started to give me a feel for it!

Damn you, mouthwash!!!!! I blame you for ALL my problems!!!!!!!!!!

;)

ABEL said:

WHAT?? Where???????? On Animal Planet??? What was the name of the show??? I have to see the rerun.

Next time this happens, call me and wake me up. :|

as we speak i am doing my daily dose of Crest Whitestrips that i got for christmas. Because it says right on the package that you can use them while, driving, SURFING THE INTERNET, or getting ready in the morining.

ANyone else done these??? it feels like bubble wrap in my mouth.

I used to chew gum with sugar in it and got cavities all the time. One year i had FOUR. i was like WTF??? after that i started chewing sugarfree gum and i havent had one cavity since. That was when i was like 13.

Plus our water has lots of flouride in it. Good for the teeth. Prolly pretty bad for everything else...LOL.

Ali Rose said:
as we speak i am doing my daily dose of Crest Whitestrips that i got for christmas. Because it says right on the package that you can use them while, driving, SURFING THE INTERNET, or getting ready in the morining.

ANyone else done these??? it feels like bubble wrap in my mouth.

I used those white strips before I went and visited John for Christmas in 2001...they made my teeth sooooooooooo sensitive!!! I was in pain. :sad: I couldn't use my last 6 or so strips because it just hurt so bad.

My teeth were whiter though!!!!!

I'm sooooo lazy today

meegannie said:

WHAT?? Where???????? On Animal Planet??? What was the name of the show??? I have to see the rerun.

Next time this happens, call me and wake me up. :|

I would have called you if I had your phone number!!! :huh:
Ask gheto...I'm good at waking people up :cute:

I think Sicy said she told you about it last night too...I think it was one of those funniest animal shows, but I can't remember the name of it since last night was really my first time watching Animal Planet :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom