It's Official# Everyone is watching Joe No Money but me and Sicy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
HAHAHA.... I never watched the show from the beginning.. But I figured I'd catch the last 45 minutes to catch up the haps... :winkwink:

:shifty: it's like reading the last chapter of the mystery book first.

======

And NO... Joe Broke isn't over here at the West Coast for another 30 minutes... :madspit:

Damn.. i'm typing away posts... and missed all that backbiting Sarah did while packing... :mad:

:heart: I am a hopeless romantic.........

If anything, Zorah gets $500,000.00 She was the only real girl on that show.

i didn't watch it. i didn't watch anything. i don't have a tv, but even if i did i think i'd have more fun sneaking up to the rof of the building and dropping it into a snow drift :shrug: i just don't like tv

IWasBored said:
i didn't watch it. i didn't watch anything. i don't have a tv, but even if i did i think i'd have more fun sneaking up to the rof of the building and dropping it into a snow drift :shrug: i just don't like tv

i was like that last year. i didnt watch tv for the longest time, i think about 2 years, unless u2 was on. this year i started watching tv again.

Yay we have another week to watch to find out if they're still together!! :hyper:

:lmao:

Oh my........................ Then the Bacherolette on Wednesday..... but that one is obvious. She is so going to pick Charlie.
I need to get a life.

:wave: G'night!! Have to be up at 5am. :crack:

Sicy said:

heh...sorry, i have this instinct to say that i hate tv everytime someone mentions it...i gotta learn how to stop doing that...

sicy, i think the fear that your new avatar inspires will be just the key to learning how to forget to say "i hate tv"

cos i don't want to bug anyone...

IWasBored said:
sicy, i think the fear that your new avatar inspires will be just the key to learning how to forget to say "i hate tv"

:macdevil: Your brains smell like Edge's armpits.

I only watched the part where he told Zora that he picked her and that he wasn't rich, along with the last ten minutes. It is really all I needed to see...lol.

Melon

So can someone give a run down on the last episode and the outcomes? Its just started airing here and I watched 10 mins of the first show and kinda dont want to try and keep up with the next 30 moollion weeks just to know the ending...
I just wanna know the dirt! Which girl did he pick, was it Zora? Are they in luuurve? Who gets the prize money if there is any? Are they gonna stay together?

I hate all reality shows :angry:

I've never watched a single episode of Joe what's his name :tsk:

I think I only watched the Bachelor like the first time it was on to see what it was about then never watched it again...I've never seen the Bachelorette, I haven't watched Survivor since the very very very first season but got tired of that after a few episodes...and I've never seen a single episode of American Idol and I don't watch any of the other shows like Fear Factor or whatever they're called :tsk:

Back
Top Bottom