It's Official, Every Time A Friggin' Bell Rings...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah, my dad was just watchin' that. I've never seen it though.

We're watchin' "The Man Show" now...he's eatin' pie!!!!!!! :lol:

ring a ding ding

angel-eyes.gif

i've never seen that movie. i'm so tired right now that i could eat my own brain. i got to see my friends get married at notre dame today. love is lovely. the air is really dry in here. did i mention how freaking tired i am? i need to go to bed.

Do brains taste better when you're tired?

I have never seen that movie either. :reject:

you know, I've only seen it in bits and peices...I don't think I've seen the whole thing all the way through...maybe once or twice when I was a kid...I much prefer Miracle on 34th Street (the original)

:reject:

nice sig anita

Frank Capra, the director of It's a Wonderful Life worked on other heartwarming things in his career - such as propaganda films for the Red Scare.

How nice. :|

propaganda for the Red Scare?
who were they trying to convince that it's a good idea?

I've never seen that movie either. :lol: :reject: :|

We have the 2 boxsets of the Sopranos on DVD but we're selling them bc my boyfriend realized that he doesn't like it nearly enough to own them and never watch them. :lol:

All right, last warning - for those of you who STILL have not seen IAWL, if you don't watch it by the end of Christmas Day 2002, you *will* be fired. No excuses. And just a little spoiler for those of you who don't wanna watch it cuz you think it's sad:
IT HAS A HAPPY ENDING!!!!!!!!!!!! :banghead:

That is all I have to say about that. :|

I've got it on right now (B&W version of course), watchin the tape while I'm putting up my tree. Just wish Karl was here, not as fun to do by yourself :sad:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Aww, I'm sorry Beth.

:hug: :wave:

It's ok, I'm the bum of the family now that my classes are done. I'm very grateful that he's finally back to work. :yes:

And this 56th(?) viewing was sehr gut :yes:

I catch something new every time......

Back
Top Bottom