it's official #eighth

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nobody ever asks about my bruises. :angry:

I have a huge one on my knee from catching the bouquet at my best friend's wedding. Well, it wasn't catching...it was diving for it and ripping it out of the hands of two other girls. :wink:

So you got the bouquet then? I usually make a beeline for the bar or bathroom when they call out for "all the single ladies".

zonelistener said:
you don't talk about them in your journal.

Abel, how are your bruises? Any knew ones?

:angry:

i got a new bruise last week at fencing class on my arm, which is much better now too thanks :wink:

tomorrow's fencing class again tho, so i'll be sure that you're the first to know of any new bruises i get, zoney :flirt: :lol: :p

zonelistener said:
just post it in your journal! or in a new thread in IO!

I soooo think you should have played spin the bottle ABEL!

You missed out.

i've never played spin the bottle in my life :silent: :reject:

~LadyLemon~ said:
So you got the bouquet then? I usually make a beeline for the bar or bathroom when they call out for "all the single ladies".

I was quite happy that I caught it because they had me do a solo dance with the guy who caught the garter...and he was a hottie. :drool:

Bonus! :D :drool:

Oh...the last wedding it was at, my bathroom trick didn't work. It was for my dad's cousin...anyhoo, I was hiding in the bathroom, when all of a sudden the DJ belts out "Kristina, please come to the dance floor for the throwing of the bouquet, Kristina, please joins us!"

Damn squealing relatives!

Yeah, well, I was a bit tipsy, and my shoes didn't agree with the dance floor...I fell a few times, and the DJ would yell, "The maid of honor is down...again!" :mad: :reject: :lmao:

I fell during a polka song when a bunch of us were holding hands, and I pulled them all down with me. :lmao:

A lot of people had video cameras...:uhoh:

zonelistener said:
You should date that drunk guy ABEL...you know...for experience.

You don't ave to marry him...just date him.

Oh, think of the jorunal entries you could make!!!! :up:

:hmm: :lmao:

Bonochick said:

I was quite happy that I caught it because they had me do a solo dance with the guy who caught the garter...and he was a hottie. :drool:
:applaud:

one time i cought the bouquet at my cousin's wedding...i didn't get to dance with anyone tho :huh:

I saw a drunk man with weed, and I said, "Give me back my walking stick!", and he stole my cotton candy. Bugger.

zonelistener said:
so...ABEL...when will you see this guy next?

Some advice: don't jump him.

Continue to play hard to get. Tease him a little.

i have no idea when i'll see him next :shrug:

and thanks for the advice :lol:

Back
Top Bottom