it's official #duck fight

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ABEL

An Angel In Devil's Shoes
i was walking by the lake yesterday and saw these two ducks fighting. :eyebrow:

33885%3A8%3B23232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2323%3D544%3D495%3D32325443%3A4%3B67nu0mrj

We have a park near our house with a fairly large lake in the center and everytime we eat lunch there, we see at least one duck brawl...its mainly the geese that cause problems though. Those guys just have bad attitudes :laugh:

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
my friend was chased by a goose once. :angry:

one time, my friend rosie and i and her kids went camping at a lake. we had been rudely awakened by all these fishermen putting their boats in the water...so noisy...at the crack of dawn. :angry:

there was a group of geese that were being noisy and walking by our tent too.

we were trying to mimic the sound the geese made, and they started chasing us :uhoh:

we had duck (no pun intended) back into tents to run for cover :lmao:

actually, I live on a lake and I have a whole slew of Mallard ducks and they like to shit on my dock! :rant:
I see them fight all the time...it's quite funny because they never really hurt each other.....have you ever seen them dance with each other on the surface of the water? :lmao:

*BOOMCHAA!* said:
what lake is that abel?

the lake in the photo is just a little lake by the apartments i live in over here.

the lake where i got chased by geese when we went camping was Lake Texoma near the Red River border.

they were not kissing...i know it looks like that in the picture, but they were pushing eachother around and grunting, and biting and fighting

:hmm: :shifty: :eyebrow:

Back
Top Bottom