it's official # :drool:

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ABEL

An Angel In Devil's Shoes
spike.jpg

spike.jpg

I :heart: Spike!!! :drool:

*thud*

spud? i've never heard that term :scratch:

don't y'all ever watch Buffy or Angel? Spike started off on Buffy and now he's on the Angel series.

he's a vampire :sick:

meegannie said:
I used to watch Buffy.

I liked Spike better bad than when he had that chip thing, though. :shrug:

yeah that was funny :lol:

i still kick myself cuz he was at one of the sci fi conventions here a couple years ago. that was back before i started really watching buffy. i knew who he was but i wasn't into the show yet. i didn't get his autograph and i didn't even take his picture and i was less than 10 feet away from him. now he's my favorite character from the series :angry:

I only watched the first episode of Angel, but I used to watch Buffy all the time. I liked it better in the first three or so seasons when it didn't take itself too seriously.

meegannie said:
I only watched the first episode of Angel, but I used to watch Buffy all the time. I liked it better in the first three or so seasons when it didn't take itself too seriously.

the only reason i watch buffy is spike :drool:

i hardly watched buffy or angel at all last season. i guess i kinda lost interest. i'm all lost now and trying to catch up....i hate that. i haven't watched buffy yet this season. i like angel better than buffy :wink:

Back
Top Bottom