It's official #don't call work back on your day off

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ABEL

An Angel In Devil's Shoes
I should know better by now, and I normally don't call back when they call me on my day off...but I did tonite....now I have to go into work for a few hours tomorrow afternoon :banghead:

My co-worker is moving to Arizona and her last day wasn't supposed to be until the end of the month...but my manager called me today and said that she's had some kind of family problems and now she has to leave town this weekend... I didn't really have anything important planned but I still feel :rant: :banghead: I had so many things I needed to do that I didn't get done today :huh:

The other thing that's probably going to change is my schedule next week...I have no idea what it will be...I was supposed to go to a 7am-3pm schedule when she left, so now I'm wondering if that will start on Monday and I'll have to be at work at 7am :scream:

Oh well at least I'll be able to have evenings off (even though I'll miss late nights here in IO), it seems that this place is usually busiest in the afternoons anyway...I guess it won't be all bad...I'm just NOT a morning person :der:

Me in the morning ------>:crazy: :crack: :der:

Back
Top Bottom