it's official#donations needed for airfare

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

beegee

Neon Zebra
as many of you know, our dear miss angelaharlem and i have recently become quite good friends. however, the constrictions of our respective time differences has made spending valuable time together quite difficult.

basically, we've out grown the confines of the instant messenger services we are currently using and we MUST expand our horizons. if airfare to australia is not purchased ASAP, our friendship may continue to slow down and become even less accessible.

i am hoping that we can raise $2500, which will cover the cost of not only airfare to the land down under, but a case of jack daniels and a nice stuffed pony for the bub as well.

if you'd like to help make this happen and keep our blossoming friendship in running order, please consider making a donation.

thank you.

i don't have any money, but i'd be happy to throw in a six-pack of smirnoffs for you lovely ladies. and a few pairs of monkey pants.

I have an expired Blockbuster card with an owed amount you can have...worth something on Ebay 'cause I know Ponch...he watched a movie that I rented with it..Erik Estrada is hot in some markets...:)

beli said:
You still have 4 cent pieces in the US? :shocked:

2 cent pieces :wink:

Beegee forgot to mention the two french fries and the "Gene Love Jezebel" pin. It must have fallen off of my jean jacket.

My bus goes near where Dennis Lillee (famous cricketer) works.

I could
catch the bus,
get off at the Indoor Cricket centre,
obtain Dennissss autograph,
get back on the bus,
bribe Salome with the autograph
obtain some salome money
post salome money to BG so she can visit angie. :up:

OMG heart.

Hurry UP people! This is an emergency!

My God BG. My BG and the BC doing the NG.

Jack lives here.

Please cash in all your superannuation funds so BG and I can drink til the cows come home.

Thank you,
heart

Paypal laughed and called me an ignorant fool for trying to send Canadian money.

:down:

Back
Top Bottom