Its Official# DMV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

adamswildhoney

ONE love, blood, life
I have to go take my written test again so that I can get my permit again so that I can take the behid the wheel test again!!!

GRRRRR!!!! I forgot to study and I have less then an hour until my test!!!

I AM SOO TOTALLY SICK OF IT, WHY CANT I JUST HAVE MY FRICKEN LICENSE ALREADY!!!!!!:rant:

big confession time:

i didnt get my driver's license until i was 29.

Holy moly. I'd die without a license/car.

I had my car when I was 15.. just waiting for the day I turned 16 :lol:

You'll do fine....Just remember, stay at least two car lengths behind the car in front of you, always use your blinkers, always yield to police cars, emergency vehicles and funeral processions; when at a four way stop the person who was there first has the right of way (unless you both got to the stop at the same time, then the person turning right has the right of way). Oh yeah and don't forget your seatbelt

its the WRITTEN PART daisy, I have to do the written part in an hour!!!! Who the hell knows when I will do the behind the wheel again

psst I have 3 older siblings and we only had one car when I was 15 and 16 so I had no need to get my license, i am totally kicken me arse for not having it tho.

When I was learning how to drive, Dad and I would go out to the cemetary so I could drive there. Why?

BC's Dad: "There are lots of roads and paths to drive on...and if you kill us, it's convenient!"

congrats! That's great, driving is so fun. :) After i got my lisence though, we went to lunch and my mom had the restaurant announce a 'traveler's advisory warning' to be careful because i was on the road... :eek: I was SO humiliated.

Anyway, enjoy. :)

Bonochick said:
When I was learning how to drive, Dad and I would go out to the cemetary so I could drive there. Why?

BC's Dad: "There are lots of roads and paths to drive on...and if you kill us, it's convenient!"

:lmao: i am sorry but that is hillarious!!!:lol:

Back
Top Bottom