IT'S OFFICIAL #Disturbing

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bonochick

Halloweenhead
Staff member
This duded posted this at the Ryan Adams board...I don't know if I feel like :lol: or :crack:...

~~~

i really want to take pics of bonochick's dad...
he inspired me to eat cheese... i want to put him in different poses especially outside...
i want to put him in a french maids outfit and have him clean my sock drawer and then we will laugh and have a sweaty pillow fight...
we would then fall in a heap making a lemer ball of our bodies and spell words on each others stomaches with easy cheese..

then bonochicks dad and i will tell each other secrets about bonochick to the dogs and they will bark hystarically cuz they know the secrets are true because they watch bonochick when she thinks nobody is watching.... but there is... the dogs are..

do you think bonochick's dad likes to fish?... cuz we could go fishing and splash each other until we are both soaking wet... of course we wont catch any fish cuz they wont nibble on the cheese... but then we will take off our wadders and look for fruit bats in the clouds and bonochick's dad will fall to sleep while i sing him jefferson starship songs in the key of d minor... then i shall take more pictures of bonochicks dad while the squirrels and the birds in the trees watch and of course the dogs.. cuz the dogs are always watching...

you people bore me... im taking bonochicks dad home and feed him cheese then burp him and tuck him into his sleepy drawer....

i don't know, bc

he's either a soulmate, or a psycho

but any way you slice it, the part about the dogs watching you is precious

:hmm: That ranges from :lol: to :eyebrow: to :yikes: and settles into :coocoo:.

I would make sure this guy doesn't know where you OR your dad live. :ohmy:

Back
Top Bottom