It's Official# Dinner

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mmmm Walkron and Lemon M made some pretty excellent lasagna the first night i met them. It had ground sirloin in it and i'm not usualy big on ground meat but that stuff was gooooood.

:wave: Ron and Neeta :heart:

:eyebrow: I just saw a Mongolian BBQ place for the first time in my life today. I was like "WTF is Mongolian BBQ?"

weird.

It's super yummy!

In their words:

At BD's Mongolian Barbeque?, you just stroll to the buffet and select the ingredients for a Create Your own Stir-fry?. Choices include a variety of meats, poultry and seafood; many different vegetables, selected oils and sauces; and lots of spices. Then, it's on to the focal point of the restaurant - the grill - to watch the show as your personally selected concoction is prepared by our chef before your very eyes.

Very fun, loud, the food is excellent and they have so many different ingredients to try when you make up your stir-fry - always very good!

Last edited:
:hyper: ooooh!!! they had that at a buffet I ate at in Chinatown, LA!!! SOOO good!! I havent seen any of that around here tho...except that one...I may need to go check it out!!!

Oriental food is my FAVE:love:

I eat lasagna from a can. :reject:

Actually, there's this restaurant in Frankenmuth called Da Vinci's, and they have the BEST lasagna. :drool:

I'm having pasta tonight at Buca di Beppo's! And then, I'm going to blow $ at Borders! I'm so mad at me!!! :wave:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Kat, you haven't had my lasagne. That's the best there is. :yes:

Start cooking!!!!!!!

*looks at clock*

Let's see...it's 4:50 right now...I just gotta get my stuff together, hop in the car...

See you about 7:00! Have the table set!!!!! :wave:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
*cannot reply since she is no longer in house

Jerry = April
Kramer = BC

3366764323232%7Ffp69%3Dot%3E2326%3D935%3D%3B96%3Dxroqdf%3E232336%3A726847ot1lsi

OMG - I am more impressed with Mongolian BBQ than I was before! It's been a few months since I've been there, and maybe they only spiff it up for Friday and Saturday nights, but they had so much more to choose from! They had chicken, pork, sausage, NY strip, Prime rib, lamb, salmon, krab, calamari, shrimp, crawfish - knocked my socks off! And for $12.99 all you can eat, that ain't bad(especially when your sis-in-law is treating :D )!

:drool: commons food

owait...no.

i decided i'm never letting my friends eat at the commons anymore, it makes them flatulent. :barf:

daisybean said:
Cheese (mozzerella and Ricotta) and sauce. I don't like sausage or hamburger....I'm pretty plain that way.

Thats how I make it.

Dad made dinner tonight...we had grilled chicken breasts with lemon pepper, rice, corn, and biscuits. :drool:

We have TONS of leftovers...sometimes, I think he forgets it's just the two of us. :D

Back
Top Bottom