It's Official Dick!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

~LadyLemon~

I Serve Larry's Stick
A friend of mine is living in Hollywood and she called me yesterday to wish me a happy birthday. Pretty unexpected since I haven't seen her or talked to her by phone in years, we just email and chat on aim.

Anyhoo, she's working at some store that is always filled with celebrities. But besides from seeing them all the time (duh, she's in Hollywood!), she runs into Andy Dick everywhere!! Whenever she sees him, he's really obnoxious, like hanging out of his limo window practically begging for attention. She's run into him on the streets, in the store, at restaurants, etc. and always seems to find him everywhere she goes which drives her nuts since she can't stand him. Anyway, I just thought it was funny. If any of you are ever in Hollywood and bump into him, kick him in the nuts for her!!

:mad:

:lmao:

P.S. She also had to help Ms. Spears shop one day, and she was trying really hard to hate her, but said she was way too nice and sweet to even make fun of in person. Hmm....

Does she work at Fred Segal?

Andy Dick was doing some event for FSU a year or so ago - and was bored afterwards.. so he went to a local dive bar and jumped on stage with my friend's band! He was singing and falling down drunk - so much so he tried to crowd surf, but no one wanted to catch him. :lmao:

HelloAngel said:

Dude - that would be a fun place to work in Hollywood. Keep us updated on her celeb sitings!! :wave:

This totally cracked me up...she emailed this to me today. I never knew she was into Mark McGrath (he doesn't seem to be her type and it's certainly not her musical style, but hey, to each his own, right?)...but here is her Mark McGrath sighting "All My Dreams Are Crushed":

so i'm at work yesterday. i see a man in another department. i dare to ask:

'is that mark mcgrath with a bad haircut?'

indeed it was. regardless of his new brushed-forward-cat-lick style, i was still slightly fluttered. while chatting with him for a bit and helping him pick out his new white corduroy levi's jacket and pants, i had the revelation that the unfortunate reality of mark was mildly depressing at best. very cool guy, realistic about his fame, excited about his tour with matchbox 20 despite the fact that i think they suck ass. short. not nearly as hot as he looks in photos. i would be very disappointed to wake up next to him. but because i didn't even try to get his number (even though a guy in the other department thought he was diggin me), i got the autograph: to lyndsay- my girl! love, mark mcgrath.

so i'm quite upset that my previous notions of the sexiest man alive are crushed. i didn't even ask to see his sparrows.

:laugh:

I've heard that too, about Britney. My former dance teacher ran into her one day (in Cali, somewhere, very random) and mentioned that she thought Britney was a good dancer. She said Britney was so incredibly sweet and sincere that it's really hard to hate her...but then you watch one of her videos and change your mind....

ah..

anyway..."HIS SPARROWS?" <---does that refer to....:shifty:

The_Sweetest_Thing said:

anyway..."HIS SPARROWS?" <---does that refer to....:shifty:

I believe it refers to all his bird tattoos...I thought they were humming birds, but maybe they're sparrows...

Well, despite her questionable talent, I'm glad that Britney doesn't think of herself as so important that she can't be nice to normal people.

Melon

Back
Top Bottom