It's Official #debt

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

meegannie

Blue Crack Addict
I've been granted deferment of my student loans for economic hardship since I won't be working this summer! YAY! No more loan payments for me for a while! :dance:

I've gained ten pounds out of nowhere. And other things are not happening. :reject:

So, yes, despite the fact that it's scientifically impossible, I think I'm pregnant. Divine intervention, probably. :shrug:

Oh oh I know I know!!
yaya.gif

You're probly stressed out about moving and selling your stuff and that's why that thing is not happening :yes:

stress is usually the culprit for that thing not happening...it happened to me all the time. one time that thing didn't happen to me for half a year.

That's what I hope.

The worst part is that I gain weight just in my stomach, so it really does look like I'm having a baby. :huh:

If you're under a lot of stress, you will retain water around your adrenal glands, giving you that "pregnant" look. It happens to both men and women. The most obvious sign it is adrenal-related is when it dramatically shrinks overnight and regrows by the end of the day.

Melon

meegannie said:
The worst part is that I gain weight just in my stomach, so it really does look like I'm having a baby. :huh:

What are you talking about? :confused: I don't think you gained weight. I saw you twice this month after a long time, so I think I would notice if you did.

Back
Top Bottom