It's Official Death

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mullen4Prez

Banned
I have a good 60 years left so I'm ok for now....

death.jpg

I mock you, Death. If you're so tough, come steal me away in the night.

I must say though...your clothes stay so nice and black...you must use some kick ass detergent. I can't keep my blacks from fading. Or do you just get a new outfit everyday? I mean, I guess you're probably a bit too busy for laundry, what with the ending of people's lives and all.

Mullen4,

60 years? :hmm: Truly, an IO statement! Without your life expectancy, we can only guess you're either 40, 30, 20, or have a very different idea from what's a common estimate.

OMG, OMG... :confused: what's OMG? What is IMO? Of all 3-letter acronyms I've come across, I haven't been able to figure these out.

RadRacer said:

OMG, OMG... :confused: what's OMG? What is IMO? Of all 3-letter acronyms I've come across, I haven't been able to figure these out.

OMG = Oh My God
IMO = In My Opinion

:drool: It's just so dumb. By the time I think around to the acronym, my fingers have already typed the whole thing.

:Transforms into old man; starts babbling: What the BULL-krrraaap!!?? What kind of world are our children gonna live in??!! Imagine, just to be able to read on the internet, you're soon gonna have to learn another foreign language. And, worse at that, that foreign language is constantly changing, wanting to get shorter and shorter :faint:

RadRacer said:
Mullen4,

60 years? :hmm: Truly, an IO statement! Without your life expectancy, we can only guess you're either 40, 30, 20, or have a very different idea from what's a common estimate.

I think he's 16 or 17. I am pretty sure that he's a teenager anyway.

You think you'll only live to 77? Snoop Dogg's great wish is to be 75 years old.

Boy, our generation will live to like 120... well, maybe I won't... I feel like :barf:, and then I'll :faint:, and they'll :combust: me

Back
Top Bottom