IT'S OFFICIAL #Dear Satan

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bonochick

Halloweenhead
Staff member
A person I know at the Ryan Adams board wrote this...so there's Ryan content in it...but the rest of it cracked me up too, so I thought I'd share:

~~~~~~~

Hi big guy! I know this is not your favourite time of year with all this talk about peace on earth good will towards man and son of God etc etc, but I just wanted to say hi and make sure my dentist gets the full treatment when he arrives in your fiery kingdom. I may even have some inside info on when he will arrive. I know dentists have a special place down there but I also know that they all try to sneak in with fake beards and shit. i don't think this is an unreasonable request, me being a regular customer and everything (I know you are tired of me saying this, but I REALLY REALLY thought she was 18 - while we're on the subject can you possibly see that we get adjoining caves or condos or whatever the fuck y'all live in down there. Thanks!)
Anyway S, I'm still hoping for aplace in the Gram Parsons neighbourhood if it hasn't filled up yet. Also, I will no longer be using you to make my NFL picks. That Giants/Falcons game was supposed to be in the bag. Way to fucking go.
BTW anybody brought down copies of Rock N Roll and Love Is Hell Pt1? I think Ryan's trying to get on your good side. We'll discuss a special place for NME writers next time. I have to do some work now (stop laughing).
Happy Holidays Prince Of Darkness!
(He hates it when I say that!)

~~~~~~~~

:lmao:

Back
Top Bottom