It's Official# Daylight's Saving Time

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tiny dancer

Blue Crack Distributor
Yes we turn the clocks back a hour behind, so that 's an extra hour of sleep. The only thing I hate is that it gets dark eariler in the evening. That's when I take my walks. :rant:

i love it! my job has to do with renting out boats (and sometimes lugging 50 pound batteries), and you can't rent them after sundown. this means one hour less of renting!

too bad i can't enjoy it much, as they're being put away for the season on 11/3. :mad:

Its going to be dark here at 5.30 or so today cus it was dark by 6.30 last night :(

In the depths of winter the nights in the UK are anything from 15-19 hours long. :ohmy:

bonosgirl84 said:
oh crap.
was i supposed to do that last night?
i'm serious.
set your clock back an hour.

i was up when the clocks were supposed to be set back so i saw when my cable box automatically went back, it was funny. when you're half asleep, it is amusing to see it go 1:59 and then 1:00.

it is getting dark already its not even 5pm I took a pretty picture of the sunset but I cant get it on the comp when I do I will show you all the picture - you may be waiting a few weeks though :sexywink:

I loved how at T in the Park, it didn't get dark until about 11pm and then was light again at 3am. :eek:

Actually, I'd like it better now when it's dark all the time, but it was still weird how different it is just a few hours north of here.

Back
Top Bottom