Its Official - damn cyclists!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
First one was while in a car, and I was driving by him and just happened to notice how sweaty his bum was!

I mean it was literally this grey pair of shorts just ......covered in sweat, and I was so fascinated in watching him.....I nearly ran my car off the road.

Then near home, 5 mins later, Im fascinated by this other cylist with a dark heavy beard, glasses and very short shorts! and long hairy legs and he was wavering and looking lost and had funky 'snowboardy' type glasses with an orange appeal.......again I was fascinated watching him I nearly rammed my car into the hedge.....

DAMN CYLISTS!!!!!!!!!!!

STA HOOME!!!!!!

:rant:

Well if it almost made you crash, it had to be, shall I say a butt above average looks!

Sally? I wouldn't know about that, don't think I ever saw his pic in quite that angle...

Could it get any worse?

On way home at lunch passed site with builders working and one lad had shirt off showing massive tattoo and impressive toned upper-body......I nearly fecking hit person in front!

U men should keep ur shirts on in summer ;)

Ok then, next time I will go out and flash at some lad in his car to see if he near crashes.........

prob wont like......:D:D:D

:applaud:

It wasn't a cyclist, but one time, I saw a hitchhiker that looked like JT era Bono. I was SO tempted to pick him up...:laugh:

If that doesn't distract you while you're driving, I don't know what would!!! :D

People always say "you rock"

but they never say "you roll"

Screamer, YOU ROLL!

mmmm, not quite the same effect somehow.

I've got that Del Amitri song stuck in my head now.

When the engine stalls and it won't stop raining it's the....right time to roooll to me..... :D

You know you wanna sing along, BC. :evil:

And I don't think I have ever seen a soul so in despair...so if you want to talk the night through guess who will be theeeere...

Everyone now!

[crickets chirp]

Ahem....well then....nevermind

Back
Top Bottom