Its Official # daafish is...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
one of those people sitting around the fire was a painter. it was difficult to find the right kind of leaves to paint upon, but nevertheless he managed this, and he also made up different colours,...

his great great grandfather had taught his greatgrandfather who had taught his grandfather who had taught his dad who had taught him how to dance salsa.

family issues were important for those people sitting around the fire.

now, this painter was up early in the morning. he went to the river and saw a fish... actually this fish looked more like a little mermaid.

the water was crystal clear, and the sun was shining, and the painter started to paint the little mermaid. it was difficult, because she didn?t keep quiet, how could she, always staying in the water? but he managed to paint a good picture of her.

in the evening, he showed it to his friends at the fire.

and they said

oh, this is so similar to an old picture we have kept for you...

and they showed him a print of a picture of a girl, and one said:

your great great grandfather gave this to your greatgrandfather, who gave it to your grandfather. now, there was a big fire, but this picture could be saved. so your grandfather gave it to your father, and he gave it to me.

he told me to give it to you when you come up with a picture you have painted, a picture of a little mermaid.

Last edited:
because this little mermaid is the great great granddaughter of your great great grandmother... when there was the big fire, your grandmother decided to get a mermaid... this was about the time mankind had started to learn about nature.

your father told me to give you this picture because you can decide to follow the little mermaid. remember the big love between your elders!

maybe its the right thing to do.

and the monkeys in the trees were whispering when they watched the people at the fire.

they knew.

Back
Top Bottom