ITS OFFICIAL # cut & color

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
thanks...they're all gone today tho :sad:

I enjoyed them while they lasted

:hmm: I may have to go to Target or some place this weekend and look for some different highlight stuff that won't damage your hair that isn't permanent and lasts a little longer than this stuff did.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I'm getting my haircut next month, and when I'm there I'm going to talk to the colorist about reversing my color. :uhoh: I'm sick of the black!!!!
:applaud:

i kinda have highlights in my hair, since my hair stylist bleaches my roots then puts a toner on. so, each section grabs it differently, so it looks kinda multi-faceted and not too fakey. :love: my stylist!!

so I went to Target today and I couldn't find that Casting stuff either...do they still make it? :shrug:

so why can't I find it anywhere? :shrug: :angry:

I bought some stuff called XtremeFX by Clarol...anyone ever used or tried it? I haven't tried it yet...I'm such a chicken when it comes to my hair :laugh:

meegannie said:
I tried highlighting my own hair once and died the whole top half of my hair blonde. :crazy:
that colouer experte stuff (sp?), albeit expensive, really does the trick. you put the highlight cream on a mascara wand-like thing and the stuff is thick enough so that it doesn't go to your other strands of hair.

it's expensive though, but it is all over colour and highlights, so it's definitely worth it. :up:

Cleasai said:
I think that the chick from Berlin was going for that look :lol:
i did my hair like that last year! for real! i didn't do the bleach blonde and black though. i believe i did red and black. it's been so long i've forgotten. but everyone complimented me on it and no one picked up on the berlin thing. :der: oh well, i didn't wanna totally copy off of her because i don't like emulating other people's hair, so i guess it was too different for most to make the connection.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom