It's Official: Cujo and Chizip's Buddhist Colony

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What is Boomcha Bucking naked? I don't believe that was in the itinerary... :eyebrow:

I disrespect this thread because the thread title disrespects a religion. You should ask Elvis to change the thread title, Chizip.

how is it disrespecting a religion? :scratch:

it's not like we said anything bad about Buddhists or anything, we only used it in the title because it rhymes with nudist.

Still, you were using the word Buddhist in a fake way which might piss some Buddhists off. I am not interested in this kind of rhymes and it will not earn you any cred in the rap community if you do senseless rhymes. Grow up.

Buddhism is a sacred entity. It is obvious that the intentions of this were not to procure anti-Buddhist sentiments. Only in the title was this denomination mentioned. If there are any who question the philosophy, or misdirection, of this thread... feel free to PM me or join me in the 'cuzzi for some martinis and raspberry smoothies. I'm sorry, we're all out of banana... damn chizip and his banana fetish. :wink:

whenhiphopdrovethebigcars said:
Still, you were using the word Buddhist in a fake way which might piss some Buddhists off. I am not interested in this kind of rhymes and it will not earn you any cred in the rap community if you do senseless rhymes. Grow up.

A sense of humor is also a form of maturity... surely, you've been pursuing an extraneous point that wasn't present in this thread. Actually, there wasn't a point to this thread... why aren't you naked?

PS- stop bad-mouthing the chizzer... the title was my idea, the premise was his creation. So if you have a beef, take it up with me... I'm now in the stable getting ready for naked polo. Anyone else?

Basstrap said:
cujo takes drugs

Well, maybe Codeine... but it came highly recommended from my hempologist.

PS- Boomcha :sexywink:

PSS- Chizip :eyebrow:

Back
Top Bottom