it's official # crepes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

verte76

Blue Crack Addict
I went to breakfast with other library workers this morning. It was our Christmas party. I had some crepes that were truly sinful. :drool: :drool:

I had "continental" crepes that just had sour cream and cheese in them. Yum. They had other choices with cherries and all sorts of fruits with them. They looked great, but I decided on the simplest recipe. They were great! Oh, and the orange juice was fantastic. It was really pure and orangey.

I love the ones with a chocolate hazelnut filling. :drool: I've also had them with a walnut paste. My God. :drool:

Mr. BAW said:
I was hoping to have a company breakfast for the holidays...

BAW doesn't do breakfast! :mad:

:eyebrow:

Listen here mister, you need to quit disparaging my reputation around these forums. I happen to do breakfast very well...as long as its at Denny's or McDonalds :lol:

Doozer61 said:
:reject: i don't think i've ever had a crepe

If you're ever in the vicinity of Quebec (city, not province), go into the old quarter and treat yourself. :drool:

anitram said:

If you're ever in the vicinity of Quebec (city, not province), go into the old quarter and treat yourself. :drool:

I got the crepes craze when I was in Paris in 1992. There was a killer creperie in the Latin Quarter. They had cheese, chocolate, every sort of crepe ever made, and they were so damn good. Ever since then, anytime I'm close to crepes, I get them. This is only one of two places in town that serves crepes. Man, I wasn't going to miss it.

one4u2 said:
I had the best crepes with chocolate in Italy :drool:

OMG, sounds fantastic. The French ones with chocolate were fantastic too. I think they used Belgian chocolate, but that Perugia chocolate is divine, too. .:drool: :drool:
Damn. I want some Perugia chocolate.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom