It's Official# Creative Writing

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

adamswildhoney

ONE love, blood, life
So I enrolled into Summer Courses bc I cant seem to find a job!! :shrug: and I am taking Creative Writing!! I seriously cant wait and yes I know it sounds weird bc I will be in school during summer!!

Required things I have to do:

*Share a poem or song each week
*Write short stories
*Write poetry and songs
* Alot of other stuff

this is so awesome bc I have already gotten like 150 poems written and I got about 50 songs(trying to put to music)!!

:hyper:

I was going to be taking a creative writing class when I was going to school...but my schedule got all screwed up, and I had to drop it. I had been really looking forward to it. I'm sure you'll have a blast.

wow cool!! I'm sure you will enjoy it! I will be in summer schoo too! But I'm taking math! :crack: I will soon be done with all the requirements of math! :banghead:

Eeek!! I havent even started on my math requirements but then again, I havent decided on my major so I might not have to take alot of math. Math and I dont mix well :lol:

i finished my math requirements last semester. yes, that means i'm taking calc II (finishing it up) for fun.

cool about the creative writing, although classes in subjects like that normally kill something that i enjoy... it's a lot like taking music lessons... hopefully you'll have a good teacher though...

Yea I am sure I will end up with good teacher and alot of the teachers here except a few really enjoy what they are doing. All of the teachers that I have had except for 2, really helped me to get into wanting to be at school again.

Back
Top Bottom