It's official crazy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2girl

Blue Crack Addict
Went to visit my Grandma in the nursing home today, and as I was standing at the elevator, 2 guys came out - nursing assistants or something. Anyway, this was probably just my imagination talking but one of them was looking at me as he's walking out of the elevator and had this smart-looking smile and he bend his head to the side in a cute way as he smiled.

He looked quite a bit like this :wink: and a bit like this :)

So...aside from the fact that I can't prove I was the reason for his smiling, I looked at him in a mix of :ohmy: and :l (you know the Screaming flower smiley) way.

:banghead:

Last edited:
LOL I didn't know this post would seem so entertaining to you all. It was trying to demonstrate why I will never end up with someone.

Sicy: fertility=Shhhhh :angel:

Zonelistener: LOL no he wasn't. The smileys are only there to demonstrate his smile.

FizzingWhizzzbees: it was cute :) He had this daydreaming expression on his face, too.

Angela: true, but I wasn't alone when I visited Grandma. (and NO, it's not what you may think: I was there with Mum.) Besides I'm a chicken when it comes to guys.

I dont think he was checking out your mum (even though I'm sure she is an attractive lady) :D

:applaud:

I think its sweet a nice looking stranger gave you a smile :)

Back
Top Bottom